Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

Unworthy

As we walked to our seats, my eyes -along with everyone else's- were on the frantic groom pacing to and fro. "Chels, I think you should go see what's wrong," Ryan whispered into my ear. I nodded as I started to wards my best friend.

"Pete, what's wrong?" I asked, a lump forming in my throat.

"May May, I don't know if I can do this." he whispered, looking right into my eyes. "I... I... I just don't know."

"What's running through your mind?" I said as I pulled him out of everyone's eyes and ears. "Come on best, this should be the happiest day of your life. Tell me what's wrong."

"It's hard to explain. Remember that little voice I told you about that first day we met? The one that makes me doubt myself. It's back, and it keeps telling me I'm not fit enough to be a husband. That I'm worthless. That I shouldn't be here right now, that I shouldn't be living," he said, not being able to look me in the eyes. "I know it's wrong. I KNOW IT! But the voice won't shut up and I can't keep fighting the voice. I'm... I'm starting to begin to think it's right."

"Best," I said as my voice cracked. Tears filled my eyes as I took his head in my hands to look at me. "I'm serious best, don't you ever begin to think that it's true. How are you worthless? Look at all those people out there who flew in from Chicago and everywhere else just to see you marry Ashlee. If you didn't mean a thing to them and if they thought this wedding would end in pieces, all of your guests wouldn't be there right now. They wouldn't have wasted their time or money if they didn't believe in you, if they didn't believe in the love you and Ash share for each other. and I swear to God Pete, if you ever kill yourself, I will too. I can't live without you. i refuse to. Your my best fucking friend ever! A life without you is a life not worth living. Its like if Lauren or my mom killed themselves. I wouldn't be able to handle it. And I know for a fact that Ash wouldn't be able to go on without you too."

"You know what best?! You're fucking right!" he smiled as tears were still running down his cheeks. "I'm Pete fucking Wentz! I have the greatest best friend in history and the most beautiful girl in the world that's about to promise to me and everyone else that she'll stick with me forever."

"That's the spirit," I said giving my best friend the tightest hug ever.

"May May, can I ask you to do one thing for me?" he asked as we separated from our hug.

"Anything for you," I smiled.

"Will you do me the honor of being my best woman?" he asked. "Patty's great... but it wouldn't feel the same without you up there next to me too."

"I thought you'd never ask," I said, grabbing his hand. "Now let's start the nuptials already!"

________________________________________________________

My eyes fluttered open and quickly shut closed after the sunlight pouring into the room proved to be too much. I mentally prepared myself for the light and opened my eyes. And then BAM! My head started pounding and I felt nauseous. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I was in a different hotel room and I was no longer in my dress but someone's boxers and band tee. I looked around some more and found no one. But I did find a note on the stationary provided by the hotel.

Hey there sleepyhead,
You looked too cute that I couldn't disturb your sleep. I'll be back in a few, just getting us some coffee. (:


"You better pray to God that you didn't do anything stupid last night Chelsea May," I scorned myself aloud. "What have you gotten yourself into?"

And all I could do was wait for this mystery man to come and answer all the questions running through my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been TOO LONG.
I had 70 subscribers and I doubt that even 10% are still active on mibba. :/
Oh nooo I hope its not too late to acquire new readers.
So NEW GEN of MIBBA
How'd you like this?!
Comment & subscribe lovelies (: