Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

Batman and Wonder Woman

My heart pounded twice as fast as my head did. My palms were sweaty and my breathing was not the business. My nervousness had taken over me for the past seventeen minutes and twenty three seconds and then.. the door opened. I took a deep breath and grabbed a pillow to hug, bracing myself for what would happen next.

"You're awake!" Ryan smiled, setting the coffee down. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Thank God it's you, Ry!" I squealed, jumping out of bed and leaping into his arms. "What happened last night?!"

For such a scrawny guy, he caught me gracefully and then set me down. "Well..." he began and started to rub the back of his neck. "Yo-"

"Oh my God, Ry!" I screamed, cutting him off. "What's a huge shiner doing on your right eye?! Is it my fault? Did I do that? Gosh, I'm so sorry!"

"Chels, calm down. No need to get worked up about it. Just act like it's not there," he said, looking down.

"There's something you're leaving out," I pointed out. "Please tell me what happened last night. With me, with you... I can't seem to remember anything and my head's pounding. I don't know why."

"Are you serious, Chelsea May?" he asked, starting to chuckle. "Well I guess Pete was right when he said you were a goody, goody. I hate to break it to you sweetie, but you have your first hangover."

"I do?" I asked incredulously. "But why? I didn't drink anything, well at least I don't remember if I did... I never drink!"

"Well you did last night. And one of my label mates tried taking advantage of that..." he said, starting to clench his fists. "Gabe was practically leading you to his room. No one noticed cause they were pretty fcked up themselves, but I did. Since you were my date and all I tried keeping a close eye on you without having to stop you from having your fun. But when I saw Gabe, something inside me told me that the normal Chelsea May would never dream of being with a sleaze ball like him."

"Oh Ryan, you didn't. Please tell me that's not how you got that black eye," I said shocked.

"Oh but I did. I tried stopping him. Tried taking you away from him but he wouldn't let go of your wrist. Just look," he said, pointing at my left wrist. And sure enough there was a bluish green bruise encircling my wrist like a bracelet. My eyes grew wide and I hugged Ryan with all that was in me.

"What happened next?" I asked, starting to tear up on his shoulder.

"It's okay," he reassured me, stroking my hair. "You're fine now."

"Please tell me what happened next," I said feeling as vulnerable as a little girl.

"Well, I punched that son of a bitch! And I swear Chelsea May, for you I'd do it all over again. And then he finally let go of you and of all the punches he swung, only one landed on me. But if you look at his face, it's one hot mess! Since he was drunk too, I was able to get him down on the floor and far away from you. And once I did that I carried you over my shoulder and took you back in here where I could safely monitor you. And I'm sorry.. but I had to undress you. You umm... kind of, sort of threw up all over your dress," he explained, beginning to blush. "I'm sorry if you didn't want me t-"

"Ryan," I said, releasing my death grip on his body. "I'd rather have you undressing me than that dirty Gabe. I could've woken up naked on his bed! I could've lost my frkn virginity to someone who I honestly don't give a damn about! I swear to God Ry, when I saw you walk through that door, I knew I'd be okay. I knew you'd never take advantage of me and I was so relieved. I sweeear Ryan, you're like my very own Batman."

"I kind of like the sound of that... Batman," he repeated to himself, smiling. "Wait! You're a virgin? No... it can't be! You're too pretty! And you're like what?! 24?"

"I'm actually 21..." I said, putting my head down.

"What the?! But you have a PhD! And you're... wow," he said, shocked.

"I know, I was never a party girl type, and I was always too young for my peers. I don't really mind being a virgin though. When I do choose to lose it at least I know it will be special," I said, not feeling so embarrassed. "My birthday was in May if you couldn't guess by my second name and I never got to celebrate it the way everyone does in Vegas or at a club. I was too busy studying for finals."

"That makes sense, and to tell you the truth, I feel like I have more respect for you now. You
choosing to save your virginity for someone and not living it up on your twenty first birthday. But we can change one of those things!" he said happily.

"Ryan I'm not sure I'm ready to have my cherry popped by you yet!" I said jokingly.

"I didn't mean that!" he said, chuckling. "And did I hear you say yet? I'm just kidding Chelsea, but as you know I do live in Sin City. So... let's goooo! We both know I'll watch over you and who better to show you a good time there than a native?"

"For some reason that sounds like something Brendon would try to tell me but that plan doesn't sound so bad," I said, smiling. "But I'm about to begin my job with FBR. So we might have to postpone this belated 21st birthday."

"Yeah, of course," he said. "I'm pretty sure all the guys are going to want in too, so we'll just have to wait when everyone has some spare time in between recording and touring."

"I'm excited Batman," I said, letting my body flop onto the bed.

"Me too, Wonder Woman," he said, joining me. "Me too."

"Wonder Woman?" I asked, facing him.

"Yeah, cause Chelsea May, you never cease to amaze me," he replied.

And then, George Ryan Ross III kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm RyRo fic?
I DOUBT it! HAHAH
but maybe...
Chelsea May likes to confuse the boys, herself, you readers and me -_-
I still don't know if she'll fall in love with any of these band boys
But we'll have some fun till that time comes :D
Any preferences?! Comment

And, YES I am going to be posting more frequently and hopefully I'll be kicking off my new project but after I get a bunch of chapters done with this (:
Thank you to all my lovely readers <3
This is for you guys that have stuck around!

Subscribe?