Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

I'm Stuck

“Chelsea May,” whispered Patrick.

“Huh, what?” I said, fluttering my eyes open and then closing them again due to the sun-lit room.

“You grabbed all the blanket and I’m cold,” he complained.

I opened my eyes again and saw that I had managed to wrap the aquamarine comforter all around me. I tugged at the edge in hopes of unraveling the blanket but failed miserably.

“Patrick,” I whined. “I’m stuck.”

“Let me help you with that,” he chuckled.

He reached over to my side and grabbed the edge that was underneath my body. He then gave the comforter a quick, strong tug and before I knew it, I found myself on top of him.

I was no longer sleepy and found my self wide-awake, literally. I was shocked to the point where I couldn’t even move. He became red and gently picked me up, placing me back to my original spot.

“Sorry about that,” he apologized timidly.

“It’s cool. Umm, well I’m pretty much awake now, no use for me in attempting to go back to sleep. It’ll just end up in me wasting my time. I’ll be downstairs if you need me,” I said, trying to escape the awkwardness.

“Mmmm,” he mumbled, already falling back asleep.

I quietly walked out of the bedroom and into the guest bathroom to look for some mouthwash. If I couldn’t brush my teeth, I at least wanted to have minty fresh breath along with reducing my chances for gingivitis. When I finally found some Listerine underneath the sink, I instantly grabbed it and cleansed my mouth from the nasty morning breath I had due to the lack of brushing my teeth the previous night.

“Ahh,” I sighed, content that I had at least found some way to feel clean.

After rummaging in some more cabinets I found St. Ives Apricot Face Wash.

“Score,” I cheered and began splashing warm water on my face to open up my pores. I then pumped some of the facial wash onto my hands and lathered it onto my face, already feeling a million times better. After about a minute, I rinsed my face with cold water and immediately felt refreshed. Except for that awkward incident with Patrick, it felt like it was going to be a good day.

I tiptoed down the stairs in hopes of not waking anyone up and found myself walking towards the kitchen. Once there I glanced at the microwave’s time and found out that it was only 8:30, explaining why everyone was still fast asleep.

After my stomach grumbled, I began digging through Pete’s stuff yet again but this time in search of food. Upon opening the pantry a huge box of Honey Nut Cheerios stuck out like a sore thumb and I instantly grabbed it. I then placed it on the island and went around his kitchen finding a spoon, bowl, and some soymilk. Once I had everything I needed, I poured myself a generous amount of cheerios and soymilk before returning the soymilk and box of cereal back to its rightful place.

I perched myself on top of the island and began eating my breakfast with a smile on my face, enjoying every bit of it since I hadn’t had that particular cereal in a long time. I swung my legs and hummed a random tune in between bites; yeah I was definitely in a good mood. About halfway into my bowl, the doorbell rang and I looked at the microwave’s time and saw that it was 8:45.

“Who would be visiting at this time of day?” I asked myself before jumping off the countertop and walking to the front door with my bowl in hand.

“Who is it?” I asked, not wanting to open the door for just anybody.

“It’s us, just open up!” a voice called out.

I looked at the door peculiarly but decided that at least one of the inhabitants of the house would know who “us” was. But before I could say anything the door opened to reveal none other than the four boys of Panic at the Disco. I was too stunned for words as they all shuffled in, suitcases in hand, all the while looking at me, confused. All of them except for Brendon, that is, he seemed to be doing the elevator eyes on me; looking at me up and down. It was then that I remembered I was only in rolled up boxers, a beater that made my chest look huge, and a tight hoodie. I became very uncomfortable and did the first thing that came to mind.

“Uhh Pete!” I shouted, biting my lip. “You have guests!”

In no less than ten seconds, his bedroom door opened and Pete came running out in only his boxers and a pair of socks.

“What?” he asked, looking down at us from the top of the staircase “What’s the emergency?”

“I think you failed to mention you’d be having even more people over at your house,” I said, gesturing towards the four boys. “You keep them company! They’re your guests and I want to finish my Cheerios before they get soggy.”

I walked out of the foyer and back to the kitchen, resuming the position I was in before the boys had decided to show up. My legs were back to swinging as I heard Pete say, “You know where everything’s at, make yourselves at home. I’ll be down in a few.”

I stopped my humming and ate my cereal in silence while I heard the guys make their way to the living room. I strained my ears in hopes of hearing some of their conversation.

“Dude, what was an asian chick doing in boxers answering Pete’s door?” a voice I presumed to be Spencer’s asked.

“I don’t know man, but she was pretty hot,” answered the distinctive voice I knew to be Brendon’s.

I almost choked on a cheerio when I heard that.

Brendon Urie thinks I’m “pretty hot”?

“Are you guys talking about Chelsea May?” I heard Pete ask, joining in on their conversation.

“That’s the Chelsea May?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah, she’s the one. And dude, she’s not asian, she’s Filipino,” Pete said. “Brendon, you have this weird look on your face. If it’s about Chelsea May, yes, she’s single.”

My eyes grew wide.

Does he not know that I’m in here?

I quickly finished my bowl of cereal and gently placed it in the sink. I then rolled Joe’s boxers up more to reveal even more of my legs and unzipped my hoodie just to spite them. Before continuing on with the plan I had just developed, I released my hair from its hair tie and swung it side to side, trying to make it as bouncy and volumized as possible. Instead of walking out of the kitchen and into the foyer, I decided to go the long way and make my way through the living room where the boys were talking about me.

“Good morning best friend,” I smiled at Pete, ignoring the rest of the guys.

“Morning,” he replied, winking at me, already knowing that I had heard the key points of their conversation.

Before I walked out of the living room, I allowed myself one look at the boys and smirked inwardly when I saw that Brendon’s eyes were wide and the others had expressionless faces. As I walked up the stairs I heard Pete laugh, “Umm Brendon, I think little Brendon’s too happy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
MUAHAHAHAH ! I doubt this story will become a Bden fic.

Man oh man I can't stop myself from updating this xD

Readers continue doing what you're doing ! <3
Comment / Subscribe