Sequel: Lonely People

Only the Lonely

Fifteen year old Augusta Bloom has quite a few problems. Shes lonely and desperate for a friend. Well desperate for a boyfriend. Yet she has no idea of how to get one. The poor girl has been traumatized by so many males. Shes been beaten by her father, and still is. Her Uncle sexually abused her. And to make matters worst her brother Anthony torments her. In school, no one notices her. Sometimes she wishes they would bully her. That would mean they know she actually exists. Will the poor girl ever find love? Or will it be too late?

Kodiak Bear. The name suits him well. The kid's rude, distant and unpleasant to be around. Yet there is a reason for everything. Kodiak has been bullied, trampled on, lied to, and betrayed by anyone he's ever loved. Not to mention he caught his ex-girlfriend in between the legs of another man. When he was thirteen he became addicted to heroin. Luckily last year his grandmother checked him into a rehab and he's been clean since then. Now he lives with her and his younger brother, because his fathers dead and his mother is a prostitute and is not suitable to take care of her children. Lately the stress has been to much he's developed quite a nasty cutting problem and he's been thinking about heroin a lot. Should he become an addict again? Is there any hope for this cold-hearted boy? Can anyone break through his shell, and see the sweet Kodiak that was once there?

Will Augusta ever find love? Will Kodiak ever trust again? Or are both doomed to be lonely until there unfortunate death? Where do all the lonely people come from? Where do all the lonely people belong? Only the lonely knows.
  1. Envy
    A new boy arrives at Augusta's bus stop, and it's not a pleasant meeting.
  2. Shame and Confusion
    Augusta learns mystery boy's name.
  3. Getting to know the Bloom's
    You get to know Augusta's family a little better.
  4. Remembering a Name
    There is a confrontation at lunch,
  5. A day in the life of Kodiak Bear
    This is in Kodiak's point of view.
  6. They ruined me
    Another one in Kodiak's point of view. In this one you get to see just how mentally unstable the poor kid is.
  7. Trouble
    A few normal uneventful weeks have passed, it is now Christmas vacation, and trouble is boiling in the Bloom household. Augusta's point of view.
  8. Break down
    Kodiak's point of view.
  9. A Failed Attempt
    Kodiak's point of view. Will she do it? Probably not.
  10. Really
    Augusta's point of view
  11. Pathetic, Lonely and Desperate
    Kodiak
  12. Revealing the past
    Augusta's
  13. Secrets
    Kodiak
  14. Help at Last
    Four month time skip. Kodiak
  15. Kodiak's secret revealed!
    Augusta's point of view. Uh oh! Could his secret lead to a broken heart? Well It definitely leads to a major break down!
  16. Mutilation
    Uh oh! Bad Kodiak!
  17. Argument
    Kodiak.
  18. It is True.
    Kodiak
  19. Bribery.
    Augusta's point of view.
  20. Tension in the air.
    Kodiak and August meet up.
  21. Apologies not accepted.
    Just basically dialog.
  22. An Almost Relapse
    Kodiaks POV
  23. Chapter 23
  24. All lovey dovey
    Kissy kissy kissy
  25. So much for my happy ending.
    Augusta's point of view.