I'm Not Okay (Thanks For Asking Though)

A series of 12 people are put into the worst situations of fate ranging from rape to death threats to near death experiences. The reasons being are all for what they believe are good causes.
These people are taken for granted and used like pieces of unworthy shit when they are just normal people like you and I and as soon as they get over the trauma and understand what really happened, they take their situation into their own hands.

As we meet Tina, Jessie, Annie, Jim, Tom, Tess, Oscar, Greg, James, Lilly, Mark, Sarah and Jay, we discover who they really are and what they do to get their revenge, taking matters into their own hands when they are mistreated.

Twelve strangers. Twelve feelings. One wish for vengance.
What do YOU think they do next?

This story was taken from the inspiration of the music clip from "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance. It was chosen for the fact that each chapter that was set in the clip felt worthy of their actually a story being written about each event.

Please enjoy, though there are some scenes which may sicken the mind to the fact that the world is nearly exactly the way that this story is written. So be warned...