The French Monsters

The Old Building

We started to explore France and its amazing sites. Even know all the sites were in different parts of France it was still a nice walk. As we started to go to the main part of France we noticed a massive building. It was enormous and must need a lot of power. As I turned to talk to the doctor I saw that he had already started to run over to the building. I ran after him and ran right into him. He was just standing their reading the sign of the building. It was called The French Child.” That’s a strange name I wonder what it is” I said. “Well let’s go and see what it is then.” The Doctor started to walk into the building with me. We opened the door to find that it was just a cafe. But there was something strange about this cafe, something very strange.

We sat down at one of the tables and looked at the menu.”Nothing strange about the menu and the cafe seems normal. But there’s got to be something upstairs “said the Doctor.” Well why don’t we go upstairs.” The Doctor stared at me for a second and then gave me a big grin “Ok lets go” said the Doctor as he got up. I pushed my chair in and followed the Doctor to the door. The Doctor grabbed the handle and pulled the door but it was locked. Then he put his hand into his suit and grabbed a small sliver object which seemed quite old.”What is that” I asked. “It’s a sonic screwdriver and it opens everything “replied the Doctor. The Doctor pointed the sonic screwdriver at the door and pressed a button on it. Suddenly a blue light flashed at the door and just like magic the door unlocked. “Let’s go then” said the Doctor.

We started to walk up the creaky stairs heading for the next floor. As we were walking loads of thoughts came through my head. Things about the Doctor. Things like where is he from and what are his family like. I just had to know about him and how he got all that technology. Then it just all came out. “Doctor where are you from?”There was a sudden pause and then he answered. “I ‘am from a place far away from here.” “Well so am I so where are you from and who are your family ?” ” I ‘am from a planet called Gallifrey which was destroyed with everyone else in a battle. The time war. Everyone and everything died except for me. I am the last of my species.” “And what’s that.” ”The time lords.” ”I ‘am sorry Doctor I never knew.” “It’s ok I fine. Anyway let’s get back to our mystery.”

We reached the top of the stairs to find loads of rooms. “I wonder what’s inside” I said. “Well let’s go and see” said the Doctor. We started to walk over to one of the doors. There must have been about 15 rooms on that one floor. The Doctor got out his sonic screwdriver and held it out against the door. It suddenly swung open to reveal about 10 children in these machines which looked like hamster wheels. They were locked away in these machines and they couldn't’t get out.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy everyone