The French Monsters

The End and a New Beginning

I was nearly done helping everyone when one of the children started to turned into a Zilon. “RUN” I shouted. Suddenly everyone started running upstairs. I got onto the next floor when I saw that one door. I quickly opened the door and everyone ran up the stairs. Then I saw the Zilon coming and it was coming after me. I slammed the door shut and began to run. Then heard a thud behind me and saw the Zilons claws through the door. I ran upstairs to see the Doctor. I ran right up to him. “Doctor I missed you but I have some bad news” I said. “What” Replied the Doctor? “One of the Zilons is breaking through the door and it looks hungry.”

The Doctor suddenly started to rush around pressing buttons. “You need to block the stairs grab some stuff and use it to stop the Zilon. Me and the children started to grab anything we could find. As I looked around for things I found a small golden object on a table. “Doctor what’s this” I said. “Were did you find that.”” On their table over in the corner.” “Hayley you’re a lifesaver. This is the thing I’ve been looking for. It controls all the machines and the Zilons as well.” “So let’s stop this mad man and save everyone.”The Doctor grabbed the small object and pushed it into a box on the console. Then suddenly all the lights went off and all you could hear was the screaming of the Zilons. I grabbed the sonic screwdriver and switched it on. A blue beam of light filled the room. Everyone started to grab the furniture and move it out the way.

We managed to get downstairs and get down to the cafe. Everyone had gone including Sir Vincent and all the kids started to have a good decent meal. “Well that’s everyone saved” said the Doctor.” What about Sir Vincent.” “He won’t be going back, that building is going to be gone by the time he’s back.” “Well I guess I’ll be going back home then. “ “Well maybe you could have one more trip” said the Doctor
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter. It is short but good. I will be writing the next one soon (probley not).