Frankie loves Jamia

frankie?

Jamia’s pov

“Jamia where’s Frank?” Sarah questioned as we were just sitting around at our lines. We work two nights a week at this wal-mart type place. It’s boring all hell. We only get the occasional person in that buys something like condoms real fast then leaves. So we basically sit around all night and chat. Charlie, Sarah’s boyfriends here. Most nights Frank come in. He’s my boyfriend and I love the guy to pieces. He’s every thing I’ve always wanted and so much more.

“I have no idea. He didn’t even come home last night. I think he stayed at Gerard’s.” I said sadly. I have no fucking clue why he’s been acting weird around me for about a month. Talking to Gerard, his best friend, more then me. I want to be there for him. The one he talks to. “He’s been acting weird for a month.” I said, I could feel my eyes well up. “I’m so scared he’s going to break up with me. I love him so much.” I said a hot trail of tears now making there way down my face. Sarah jumped down off her line and walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

“Jamia he loves you so much. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at you. Calm down ok honey.” She cooed rubbing my back. I hugged back and smiled.

“Thanks. Your right I just still don’t know why he didn’t come home. I’m just nervous I guess.” I said with a small smile. She gave me a sympathetic look before letting go of me and going back to Charlie.

“Don’t worry sweetie Frank’s a strange dude, he’ll be fine.” Charlie said trying to cheer me up. I smiled at him.
-
So it’s now about an hour later. We did have a guy with a boner come in about condom’s. It was hysterical and makes this job so worth it. I was kind of upset because if Frankie was here he would have totally fucked with the dude, like he always does. So now were just sitting on the lines and talking, like always.

“Hey Jamia is that Frank at the door?” Charlie asked Pointing to the door where some dude was pacing at the sliding doors.

“It’s a possibility.” I said squinting my eyes to look at him. He lifted his arms above his head, making his shirt raise up showing the birds on his belly. “Oh yeah that’s my Frankie.” I said with a small smile. He walked about half way into the store to where we were and just looked at me. I tilted my head to the side with a confused expression on my face. His bottom lip started to tremble and he turned around and walked back out.

“Frankie!” I yelled but he didn’t come back in.

“Jamia go after him! I think I can hold back all the costumers.” Sarah said. I took off running out the door to see Frank sitting on the curb with his shoulders shaking.

“Frankie?” I whispered causing him to look at me.

“Jamia are you mad? I’m so sorry I didn’t come home last night.” He said tears in his eyes. He looked so scared and so worried.

“Oh baby don’t cry. I’m not mad at you. Where were you?” I asked taking a seat next to him.

“Gerard’s, I needed to talk to him.” So I was right!

“Why didn’t you just talk to me baby. You know I’m always here for you Frankie. I love you.” I said to him. I was confused and worried. Why did he need to talk to Gerard. I was actually a little jealous of Gerard at this point.

“I love you too Jamia, with all my heart. He was just…helping me with something.” He said standing up. I stood up too and he pulled me into a hug. I pulled away a little bit and looked right into his eyes. He smiled and gently kissed my lips. I smiled.

“So I’ve been acting really weird lately for a reason.” He said still smiling.

“Frank your always weird.” I said smiling sweetly.

“Oh shut the fuck up. This is serious.” He wined. I just rolled my eyes.

“Anyways, so after talking with Gerard last night I have finally found the courage to do this.” He said again confusion washed over me. He let go of me and took a step back. “He said I should take you out to a fancy place or something but we both hate places like that and the place doesn’t rally matter.” He said with a smile.

“What are you talking about?” I questioned still completely confused. He then did something I wasn’t expecting at all. Got down on one knee. My hands both went up to cover my mouth as he dug threw his pocket. He then pulled out a little velvet box and opened it up. There was a beautiful diamond ring.

“Jamia Nestor I love you. Will you marry me?” He asked looking right into my eyes. I screamed and actually pounced on him making him fall onto the ground.

“Yes yes yes yes YES!” I screamed while kissing every spot on his beautiful face that I could. He was giggling the adorable giggle of his the while time.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhhh its a dream so there will be no more cuz thats where the dream ended.....

!! update !! yeah i rewrote this cuz the first one was shit and i was bored, so its the same story just written better. well i added stuff but it makes it better :D