A Story of a Man, A Women, And the Corpses of a Thousand Evil Men

In Hiding.

Lydia's POV

I couldn't help but notice how strange Vince was acting.

"Hey babe, are you alright?" I asked.

He turned around fast, his eyes wide open. He was jumpy for a second, but then took a deep breath in. As if to calm himself down. He then looked at me with a smile and just shook his head.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Excitment I guess." He replied with a light, yet nervous laugh.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead before walking slowly to the security line. I followed close behind him, and stood on his left side. There were alot of people in line, compared to the amount of people in the ticket line. We'd be here for a good 20 mins or so. I could still see that Vince was shook up about something, so I brought up random conversation to calm him down. It seemed to be working. He looked around uncomfortably before telling me he would be right back. After getting out of line, I had noticed that Vince had taken his suitcase with him. Odd, but it was probably nothing to worry about. I turned my attention to the massive windows of the airport. I watched the planes take-off and land. I kind of got lost in my own world. For the first time today, I believe my vacation really started.

Vincent's POV

I sped over to the farthest bathroom away from the security checks. I walked into the door with my suitcase and thanked god that no one else was in there. As fast as I could, I shoved myself into the largest stall. I opened my suitcase, trembling. I hurridly reached down to the bottom of all the clothing and pulled "him" out.

"I need to get you out of here, man." I whispered so no one could possibly hear me.

I looked around nervously, desperately, trying to find a place to put him: a shelf, a cabinet, anything. I slowly pushed the stall door open, looking out making sure no one was there. I was running out of time. I started to bite my fingers. I kept talking to myself in my head.

"If I ge caught I will go to jail."
"Lydia will be even more screwed."
"I can't let her down."

I lowered my head in shame and defeat. What could I do now? It was then that I saw one of the bathroom tiles was slightly sticking upwards. I curiously bent down and lifted up the loose patterned glass piece, and realized the floor was slightly beaten inward. I felt the material, that was very soft, and decomposing. I touched it lightly, and my finger had made an indention. I grabbed the gun, and shoved it into the tile grout, trigger side first. It slid in perfectly, like a glove. I slammed the tile down and grabbed my suitcase. I practically ran back to the security line, only to find Lydia staring blankly out the window. I tapped her lightly on the shoulder, startled her a bit, but she made room for me in line. She didn't ask a single question. We just walked right throught the censors, and progressed to the airport lobby.