Love Will Tear Us Apart

sharing chocolate milk

//Patrick's POV//
Trick,
I want you to know that if anything ever happens to jepordize our relationship I would be satisfied with know in that you were mine and I was yours. I'm really not sure what I'm trying to say I guess I'm just bad with words. I suck at lists and you know I hate to make them but I made one for you about why I love you so much. But don't judge me on this you know i suck at this.

-you are really smart (as stupid as it sounds)

-you are an amazing friend.

-you are a huge dork. :]

-you will do whatever it takes to do what you love and you love making music.

-you are or at least try to be polite to everyone.

-how modest you are in the sense that you need me or anyone really to assure you that you are incredibly talented but you don't hesitate to point out one's talents or atributes.

-the way you tend to randomly start to sing showtunes.

-the fact you are actually taking time to read this

-mostly I love the way you make me feel:
whever I haven't seen you in a while and you show up I get butterflies in my stomach. And whenever some one brings you up I get this goofy grin on my face. And as cheezy as it sounds whenever you kiss me my knees go weak.

I also like how you don't mind sharing your chocolate milk and well I'm at the point where I'm just rambling like an idiot and I'm getting rather distracted by Joe jumping on my bed. I guess I just wanted to tell you that I love you.

x's and o's,
Jade

I smiled as I finished reading the letter "God I love her" I mumbled sleepily
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one was kind of pointless its just a filler next chapter is way more eventful i promise on PATRICK STUMP see i can't be lying because why would i do that to patrick?

oh and HA lizz i LOVE your comments you are SOOOOOOO cool you can have some hmmm......RUBBER DUCKIES cuz they are awesome

thanks for reading
<3 CLAUDIA