Love Will Tear Us Apart

the first month

//Patrick's POV//
"what am I going to do?" she wailed, I pulled her into my lap "what did your parents say?" I asked quietly. "They said I had to have an abortion or move out to Oregon with my mom's sister" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "You could stay with me my mom loves you and said she'd help out with the pregnancy" I offered stroking her hair. She shook her head "I can't do that I'd just get in the way I...I'll go with Casey." I hugged her tightly "no, you can't leave that's too far." I glanced around at the guys they all seemed to be thinking too.

"you could stay with me my parents think of you as another daughter" Kristi said smiling at me and her. "I wouldn't want to impose on your parents" Jade said looking down at her shoes. "You could stay with me I mean you would have to put up with Chris but you could stay" Pete said seeming unsure. She smiled at him "I couldn't do that I'd just get in your way."

He shook his head "this way Chris and I can drive you to your appointments, and we can help you with your home work, and Ric and come see you whenever he wants to" Pete said more to himself than to Jade. I smiled at her she squeezed my hand and said "I can cook and clean." Pete grinned it's settled you're moving in with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading
<3CLAUDIA