Love Will Tear Us Apart

no ***ing at school

//5 years later//
"haha you are so dumb well tell them I miss them all" I said glancing at the clock 8:40. "of course but I'm going to tell Erin you hate him" "you are such a meanie" "yeah well hows Patrick?" he asked in a singsongy tone. "well today is our anniversary" "how long has it been?" "three years"(they didn't officially become girlfriend and boyfriend untill two years after she moved there). "well Case I'm gonna have to go" "No! why?" "because as always I'm late."

"who gives a fuck you're a senior" "well if I skip school again to talk to you mom said i can't go visit you over spring break." he chuckled "well we wouldn't want that now would we?" "well daaahr-ling I must be going" I said smiling. He sighed "there really is no help for you" "ciao darling" "bye love."

//Patrick's P.O.V//
"why isn't Jade here?" Joe asked tapping his foot over and over again. "isn't it obvious she's talking to casey" I said pulling my guitar pick out of my pocket(we had music first period) "well duh" Kristi said grinning. She burst through the door her keyboard in hand "s..sorry.....mr....Gunn.." she said through labored breaths making her way to us. "hey Joey" she said pecking his cheek "hey Kristi" she said sitting in between me and Joe. "what about me?" she smiled and shrugged I handed her one of those candy necklaces. "haha thanks patrick this is so cool" she said pecking my nose. "thats all I get?" she nodded and bit a peice off of her neclace. I pressed my lips against hers "eww... cooties" Kristi said giggling "guys no fucking at school" Joe said laughing. "Mr. Trohman what kind of language is that" Mr. Gunn said sternly.
//that evening//
after our dinner under the stars (in my backyard) Jade and I went for a walk in the park. "you look so beautiful" "you can stop saying that" she said blushing(she really was pretty in a white dress with a bright green ribbon around her waist and flats to match). We laid down in the grass and gazed at the stars. "Jay I love you" "I love you too trick" she said looking at me for a second before turning her attention back to the stars.

"I love the way you always seem so calm, the way your eyes twinkle when you smile, when you laugh, how my family loves you, how well you get along with the guys, your smile and your laugh, and the way you look when you wear your glasses." I paused taking in a long breath. "I love the fact that you are so out going, how you tend to wrinkle your nose when you don't like something, the way you look tonight,the way you say my name, and most of all I love that you love me." she turned and met my eyes "I suck at lists and you know it so I love everything about you but mostly how wierd you are and how you tend to bite your bottom lip and not notice it" she whispered. I pouted she giggled "you are so adorable" she said pecking my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading you guys rock.
Lizz kicks ass thanks for commenting Lizz and for reading I <3 u right now so you get a cupcake with rainbow sprinkles
<3 CLAUDIA