Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Image

Alyssa lived for fifteen years with her mother all alone. Her father, the famous Gerard Way, had had an affair with her mother when both were very young leaving her alone to raise their daughter. Now with her mother’s tragic death and the last request of her will Alyssa has to go to live with her father till her eighteenth birthday. Now thrust into a world that she has never dreamed of before Alyssa has to live with the father that she never really knew and learn to cope with the anger she has for her father that dwells deep inside her heart. Will she ever learn to forgive him?

© Poison_Ivy 2008-2011
(This is my "baby" story. I do not own the famous people, but Alyssa, Kaysi, Susan, Damien, Vladimir, Jack and any other non-famous people I do own. You steal this plot, I will hunt you down.)
  1. Chapter One
    So, onward with the synopsis of my life
  2. Chapter Two
    No Shit Sherlock.
  3. Chapter Three
    I swear you could hear the Pink Panther theme playing in my head...
  4. Chapter Four
    Shaddix? Shaddix?!
  5. Chapter Five
    That my dear Watson is a ring tone. It is used to alert people to calls that are incoming on there cellular phones...
  6. Chapter Six
    Who, Mom? Of course Mom could Mikey, she could do anything...
  7. Chapter Seven
    Bob?
  8. Chapter 8
    "...Yes, I have been told that I’m an ass,..."
  9. Chapter 9
    we talked in third person, and let me tell you, while you get weird looks from your mother, its hell of fun
  10. Chapter 10
    Insert shudder here.
  11. Chapter 11
    Well, let’s see. The blue ones help me fly and the red ones help me fall..
  12. Chapter Twelve
    Make me feel like shit, no worse than shit, like steaming cow shit...
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    ...I was kind enough to attempt to die his hair back to his normal hair color...
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    I’m French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent you silly King?!
  15. Chapter Fifteen
    So, Sally, who’s Jack?
  16. Chapter Sixteen
    I’M FOURTEEN YOU BITCH! FOUR-***IN-TEEN
  17. Chapter Seventeen
    Then, I screamed.
  18. Chapter Eightteen
    But I knew deep down that I probably caused it
  19. Chapter Nineteen
    ‘Are you sure its yours?’
  20. Chapter Twenty
    You were going to defend yourself, with an [i]umbrella[/i]?
  21. Chapter Twenty-One
    Well, it depends on how you look at it. [i]I[/i] think I did nothing, [i]he[/i] thinks that I did something bad...
  22. Chapter Twenty-Two
    Dear, you can only give a guilt trip if you’re innocent!
  23. With a Sorrow Filled Heart