Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter 21

Alyssa’s Point of View

I was sitting on my bed, trying desperately to finish transposing, “Mama”, so I could scan it and send it back home. But, because the world hates me, I couldn’t get it to sound right in my head, and if it doesn’t sound right in my head, it won’t sound right on a piano. “Mama” is just not a piano song. So, I decided to quote UN quote, fuck it, and change songs (which basically means, I’m giving up and giving her and already transposed song).

While sending her a text telling her to choose between, “Demolition Lovers”, “Early Sunsets over Monroeville”, or “Helena”, my door knocked.

No, the door didn’t actually do the knocking. The person behind the door did.

Opening it, I saw Mikey smiling at me.

“Hi…” I said looking at his cheesy smile oddly, “What ‘cha need?”

“Nothing, just making sure your alive that’s all…” he said like it was the most obvious thing
in the world.

“Well, I’m alive, and now since I’m alive and all, I smell, and I would like to take a shower…” I said backing up and heading towards my dresser to grab fresh clothes.

“NO! Don’t leave me alone!” He yelled when I was half way to the bathroom, “Gerard will kill me!!”

I turned around, looking at him with an amused yet annoyed expression on my face. “What did you do?”

“Well, it depends on how you look at it. I think I did nothing, he thinks that I did something bad.”

“Well, what did you supposedly do?” I pressed on.

“I just handed him the phone so he could talk to Mom, because if I did, I would have gotten
lectured for hanging up on her…” Mikey said sheepishly.

“Why did you hang up on her?”

“’Cause she was asking when she got to see you.” He said simply, but quickly realized something, because he stopped right after the last syllable and looked at me like he just killed my puppy. “Wait! You didn’t hear that from me!!” he said, jumping off from the floor and running back downstairs.

“Well then, I guess I’ll have to do something about them…” I said before heading into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI! Okay sorry for lack of updating. You can actually thank my finals, because after being bored, I got inspiration, and was like "YES!!"

So, I'm so sorry for the lack of updating, but i have the next chapter written out, and I am on a roll, so, now, its more of getting off my ass and typing and posting it. But the chapters are alive!!

Oh and Kaysi, I'm sorry I didn't send you the Word Doc to edit, I was too lazy.

Lots of Love!

Ivy!

PS::
COMMENT LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THE BAND YOU LOVE THE MOST DEPENDS ON IT!!