Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Chapter Three

Chapter 3

I got out of the car and grabbed my bags and my guitar, “um my room?” I asked avoiding eye contact.

“Here I’ll show you, um before you go in, I have no idea if any of the guys are there…I told them that they should wait, so you could get adjusted, but Frank is probably still spazzing out about the fact that he’ll have another one to do his shots with, some how he keeps forgetting that your only 15. You are fifteen, right?” He said looking down.

“No, I’m 21; you fucked my mother when you two were ten.” I snapped, rolling my eyes.

We walked in (well more of sneaked in…I swear you could hear the Pink Panther theme playing in my head). So far it looked like that the band wasn’t there; I’ll admit I was slightly disappointed about the band not being there. I mean if there was a silver lining to having Gerard Way being you father, shouldn’t it be meeting the rest of My Chemical Romance?
I dropped my backpack by the door, and looked around the house warily.

“So yeah here is the kitchen area. You pretty much know what’s in there,” He said standing in the kitchen, “There is the dining room area, the guest room is down the hall, and umm the living room.” He said walking into a big open room with black furniture, a 30 inch TV with a mahogany entertainment system. In the corner was a small Christmas tree with some presents already under it, and over the fire place were 6 stockings.

My eyes floated back to the entertainment system, and below the TV in its own little cubby type thing was a nice X-Box 360 and Wii.

“DAMN!” I said running to the Wii. “HOW DID YOU GET THIS? IT’S BEEN SOLD OUT FOR MONTHS IN ARIZONA!”

Gerard laughed while he walked to me, “You sound just like Frank, except for the Arizona bit. Come on let me show you upstairs.” I noticed he seemed a little happier that there was something here I liked as I looked at him out of the corner of my eye while I drooled over the Wii.

Gerard took me upstairs, “My room is down the hall to the right, the study/computer/music room is to the right, and here is your room,” he said opening a door on the left.

I’ll admit it was pretty sweet room. It was big room painted a light grey, trimmed in black, with a big window on the wall directly across from the door, and a queen size bed was placed up against the connecting wall (sadly I couldn’t bring my bed, to bulky, crappy and older than dirt).

A big walk in closet with my black dresser already in it, and my own bathroom; I repeat my own fucking bathroom. Yeah I’ll confess, I screamed in delight.

“My own fucking bathroom!” I ran into it and looked around; it had a shower and a tub. Not two-in-one combo, a separate tub and shower; a toilet, a huge vanity mirror and a medicine cabinet.

I walked into the bedroom and looked around again. It was really nice, but my boxes full of my stuff everywhere, I would need to unpack tonight if I wanted to find anything.

“Yeah, um Frank panted it, some how he thought that grey would be better than a pink, Mikey suggested the pink, I swear, I have no idea where it came from. Maybe from Alicia…I really don’t know, anyway, I’m thinking Frank was right, for once. We can get some other paint for it if you want to re-paint it or something like that…
“Yeah, and we left your stuff to unpack, more privacy for you, Bob’s idea; and Ray saw your guitar and is offering you to teach you…” Gerard rambled, until he noticed me looking for something, “What are you looking for?”

“A box that says ‘Alyssa’s random crap’, it has all my –“

“Random crap?” Gerard smirked.

“Hey! You’re not allowed to use sarcasm! Only I can!” I sneered.

“Uh-huh, sure, you keep telling your self that. If you need me I’ll be down stairs. Umm what do you want for dinner? I’ll tell you now I can’t cook anything past cereal and PB&J’s; Ray’s the only one who can cook, barely, and Frankie will burn anything and calls it Cajun…” Gerard said rubbing the back of his neck.

“Umm it’s about 7-ish right; yeah, so why not around 9?” I said still filing box stacks. “HAH! I FOUND IT BITCHES!!” I said taking the long box out of a stack and opening it and digging out cardboard tubes.

“What’s that?” Gerard said peering into the box.

“Posters, all from my favorite bands,” I said sifting through them until I found my Green Day poster, “My baby, besides Billie Joe is just so fucking hot. He approaches Pete Wentz, Brendan Urie, Jared Leto and Criss Angel. I can’t believe that Criss turned 40 this year, it was sad, Ashley was so heartbroken. But you got to love the Baby face…” I rambled, until I remembered that Gerard was still in the room.

“Yeah…Well I’ll leave you to your posters and un-packing, I’ll call you when the pizza comes. I’m not going to poison you with my cooking.” Gerard said awkwardly leaving.

I laughed as Gerard left the room, as I took off my boots and I started un-packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!

I love all of you who commented and 8 subsribers!! YES!!
Keep commenting, and i'll keep giving you chapters.
(BTW, One of you said you feel sorry for Gerard, and I'll say, I do too.))