A Thousand Hearts are Beating To the Sound of Our Music

Good morning, starshine!

"Do you have any threes?" I asked, looking at my cards thoughtfully. The morning had come fast, and boy was I glad I didn't drink last night!

"Go fish." Xbox replied.

"Bull shit! I saw you pick up one of those threes, now give it here, damn it!!" I shouted, pointing my finger at Xbox threateningly. Cody burst out laughing, which cause both of us to spin around and give me a goofy smile.

"Good morning, starshine! The earth says hello!" I greeted, quoting Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

"You're crazy." Cody smiled, walking over and plopping down onto the sofa.

"Thank you." I replied with a cheeky smile, turning back to our game. Where was I.. Oh, yes. "Now give me that damn three!" Xbox sighed, and handed me a three. I raised an eyebrow with great suspicion, resulting in receiving two more threes. "I WIN!!" I yelled, jumping up on the sofa as I laid down the two other threes I carried.

"Yeah, yeah.. Whatever." Xbox murmured, rolling his eyes. Secretly he was devastated of losing. I knew it.

"Oh yeah, and guys?" Cody started from behind me. I fell back down to the couch and turned towards her. "Ryan is coming over to play playstation." Xbox and I snickered, wiggling our eyebrows towards each other. "Not like that, you perverts!" She shouted as she realized what she said. "Guitar Hero! Jeez.."

"Well then you better take a shower and clean yourself up a bit." I offered, looking her up and down with raised eyebrows.

"Oh yeah! Shoot. Alright, well if he gets here before I get out let him in and.. Watch tv or something." Cody told us, while running to the bathroom.

"No! We'll just eat him for breakfast!" Xbox shouted after her, holding up his fist for a knuckle touch. I laughed and punched his hand.

We sat watching tv while waiting for Cody to get out of the shower. I swear, that girl could take hours..

Soon enough, we heard the doorbell ring. Soon enough being half an hour later. By the time he got here, Playstation and Wii were already watching tv with us, both lazily sprawled across our large 'L' shaped couch.

"You'd think that she'd be done by now.." Xbox mumbled, slumping further into the comfortable couch. I sighed and stood up.

"Let's not all rush at once.." I said sarcastically, making my way to the door. When I opened it I saw a very excited looking Ryan Ross with a very.. Plastic looking controller guitar. I swung my arm to the side, ushering him inside. "Queen Takes-Forever is still in the shower, so you'll have to chill while she gets out. I'm Lindy, by the way." I offered my hand, which he took and nodded.

"Ryan. Cody's told me a lot about you, and the guys." He said. I had to admit, he were just as adorable in person as he was the posters, but.. Eh.

"Oh yeah? What did she say?" I replied slyly. "Oh, shoot.. She didn't tell you about how Wii's a cannibal did she?" I asked with fake concern and regret... Of course fake. Wii wasn't really a cannibal. But he must have believed me by the look of horror on his face. What can I say? I was tops in the drama club in high school.

"What?!" He shrieked nervously, almost causing me to break my serious face and go into hysterics.

"Just watch out for him. He's quite the biter.." I warned, leading him down the short hall, into the living room. "Guys, Ryan Ross. Ryan Ross, said guys."

They all waved their hands in a lazy gesture, not even turning from the tv screen.

"Alright.. Whatever. Just have a seat. Cody will be out in a second." I said, pointing to the couch. Just as I did, however, Cody walked out. "See!! What did I tell you?!" I squealed.

"Ryan!!" Cody screamed, rushing for the couch.

"CODY!!" Ryan replied, standing up, only to be tackled back to the sofa by an excited Cody. "Ready to get your ass kicked?"

"The question is.. Are YOU ready to get your ass kicked?"
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY this took forever. Major writer's block..
But I promise to be faster. : )

-acid