A Thousand Hearts are Beating To the Sound of Our Music

You Wanna Go, Ryan

Ryan raised and eyebrow. "As sucky as you played in Vegas? I don't think so, Cody."

I got up from the couch and raised my eyebrows at Ryan. "I had a job as a RECEPTIONIST for a while. I've had time to practice."

The expression on Ryan's face was smug. "Yes, but I doubt you've practiced lately. You're just humming sucky showtunes."

Wii looked at him, and eyebrow raised. "Excuse me? Are you calling her lyrics 'showtunes?'"

Ryan's eyes widened, obviously they had said something to him. "No, I didn't. I was just joking."

I stood with my hands on my hips and looked at Wii, Playstation, and Xbox. "What did you say to him? Are you still saying that Playstation is Edward Cullen, because no person who has read the books would believe that." Lindy was smirking when I looked at her. "What did you tell him?"

Lindy feign innocence when I asked my question. "NOTHING! I just mentioned the type of meat Wii preferred. Mainly warm and from Las Vegas."

"You told him he was gay before you told me? Gosh, you come out of the closet and tell every guy you know, but you don't come to me?" I pretended to sob.

"Actually, he's a cannibal," Xbox said, "and we never told Ryan, but he prefers female meat from male."

I laughed a little, "Sorry, I've been tainted from the New York air. All the fresh Las Vegas marinade has worn off."

"So," Ryan said, "He's NOT a cannibal?"

"No," I said, turning to Ryan, "He's a werewolf, and a sexy one at that." He made a fake growl and I made a fake stripper sigh.

"Still working on the stripper sigh, aren't you?" Ryan laughed a little.

I smiled slyly and walked over to him, draping an arm on his shoulder. "You wanna see how I've practiced for real?" I purred in his ear.

He freaked out, which I expected. "EWWW! NO! WHY WOULD I WANNA DO THAT? SHOW THAT TO BRENDON!"

The guys, Lindy, and I laughed. "OK let's play," I said, grabbing the remote and changing it so that the screen had several graphics, along with "Press any button to rock..." on it.

I pressed a button on the controller, and we started rocking, just like the screen told us it would. Suddenly, I had the idea to go do a big Guitar Hero tournament. We all agreed and arranged the matches.

First up was Lindy and Wii. I chose a song for them and they glared at each other, then started the song. Lindy won because estrogen rocks.

next up was Playstion and Xbox. Xbox won that round and we continued with Ryan and me.

Ryan and I glared at each other, then started the song. After a few difficult notes played, Ryan found out that I wasn't lying about getting better.

I beat him by only 300 points. Not much, but I was still smug.

Lindy and Xbox went next. Lindy end up winning because, again, estrogen rocks.

Then It was double estrogen, me and Lindy. Lindy won of course.

We all congratulated Lindy. Then Ryan got a call on his cell.

He looked at the ID. "It's Brendon. He's getting kind of annoying with all this." I wondered what he meant, but he had answered before I could ask.

"I'm hanging out with a couple of people I met at the party last night." Ryan said, then listened to Brnedon's reply. "Xbox and Playstation.... yes Wii is here, too..." I could tell Brendon was going through a questioning spasm, and Ryan was REALLY annoyed. "Brendon, quit. You're lucky you even saw her at that party.... WHAT?... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOLD HER TO LEAVE BRENDON, IT'S YOUR FAULT! SO WHAT IF I HANG OUT WITH HER? THAT'S MY PROBLEM AND WHETHER SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU OR NOT IS HER DECISION." He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. "i gotta go, Bren." He hung up the phone.

When he looked at me, he knew what I was going to ask. "Ever since last night, he's been obsessed with you."

I was kind of worried. Bren and Ryan were fighting now because I came back into their lives. If this went out of control, it could break up the band, and the webzines would be filled with stories...

"Maybe I should see him, Ry," I said.

Ryan looked at me, unsure of this. "Are you ready to see him?"

I shook my head. "No." I looked at Lindy for help.

"Brendon can deal with you on his mind all the time until YOUR ready," Lindy said.

"Plus, you know how he talks in his sleep and all?" Ryan asked. I nodded. "Well, from what Jon, Spencer, and I have heard, he's fairly... pleased in his dreams."

Everyone else snickered and my eyes widened and I turned red. "I know you all are my Vegas boys and everything but.... too much information."
♠ ♠ ♠
martyrdom.masquerade

yeah, i changed my username, and please don't take it because it is the name of my band.