The Adopted Romance

Chapter 2-Where am I...

"I hope it isn't my fault!"

I heard two men talking outside the strange room that i was in. I sat up and began to sing.
"But you really need to listen to me, because I'm telling you the truth! I mean this! I'M OKAY!TRUST ME!"
The rest of the words were distorted because of my laughter.

"SHE'S ALIVE! I'M NOT A MURDERER!" One of the men yelled, rushing to the bed.

"She was unconsious, not dead, stupid." The other man said.

"Hey, has anyone ever told you that you look like Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance?" I told the first man. He just smiled.

"What is your name? How old are you? "The second man (who resembled Frank Iero) asked.

"Heather. I'm 13." I replied.

"What have you got there?" Asked the Gerard-looking man.

"My only possesions. They were donated to the orphanage I ran from." I said handing them cautiously to him.

"Are you an orphan? What happened to your parents? How did you end up here?" the Frank-looking man asked.

"They were murdered when I was 8. I didn't know what was happening. Three men ran into the room, shot my parents and tried to shoot me so I ran for my life and ended up at the orphanage. I have always suffered from athsma and I got really a really bad athsma attack a few days ago, so the orphanage owner sent me to the hospital where they helped me but then a doctor came in and beat me over the head with his bag. I got up and ran through the streets and bumped into you." I said nodding to the Gerard-looking man. He looked at the
CDs in his hand.

"Woah, She has all the albums!" he said, wide eyed to his friend. He turned and whispered to him for a few minutes, before turning back to me.