The Adopted Romance

Chapter 3-Will You?

Gerard's (yes,it IS Gerard! ) POV:
Wow. I glanced at the kid laying in the bed in front of me. She was an orphan, she has ALL our albums and she doesn't even think we ARE My Chem... she is very beautiful, not that I'm attracted to her or anything. She had long, black hair with astonishingly green eyes.

"Hey Frank," I whispered "Do you think she would be able to-"

"Live with us?" He finished "Only if it's okay with the other guys, I mean, what if she finds out that we ARE My Chem?" he asked.

"I'll call them now." I replied, whipping out a cell phone and dialling their numbers. Thank the lord for 4-way calling!

"Guys, It's Gerard. What would you say if we had an orphan live with us for a while?"

"I guess it's okay." replied Ray

"I don't mind either." Bob chimed in

"Does she know who we are though?" asked Mikey. Typical Mike.

"No which is why I have given us all codenames. She will never know who we are." I informed them.

"Okay, I am Gerald, Frank is Blake, Mikey you are Mick, Bob, you are Rob and Ray you are... um... Steve."

"Okay." I heard Bob- I mean, Rob- and Mick reply in unison.

"STEVE?! WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS THAT?!" Ray yelled through the receiver.

"Well can you think of a better name?!"I yelled. Good thing I had walked out of the room.

"Fine." He replied annoyed. I walked back into the room and faced Heather.

"Heather, there's something I need to ask you" I started

"PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK! PLEASE!!" She yelled

"Let me finish. As I was about to say, would you like to live with us for a while?" I finished

"OH MY GOD REALLY!!" She screamed

"Will you?" Blake asked

"YES!! I WOULD LOVE TO!!!" She yelled excitedly.