The Adopted Romance

Chapter 6-The Gig

Gerard's POV:

"Everyone out! I'm sorry, Heather,you're not old enough to come in. "I ordered as I smiled apologetically down at her.

"It's okay, I'll find something to do. I'm a little tired as well." I replied

"There's a good girl" I said,putting my hand on her head tenderly.

"I'm not a baby." She said, pushing my hand off and grinning.

"Here's my phone. If you need anything, call Rob. I spelt his name wrong so It's under Bob, okay? See you after the gig, then!" I called, handing her the phone and stepping out of the bus.

Heather's POV:
I could hear them from the bus. They sounded so good, just like My Chemical Romance. I listened to Gerald screaming out the lyrics to You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison and other songs. I sang and danced to a few of them and then that left me feeling tired. I lay down on the lounge for a short rest.

*~^2 hours later^~*

Gerard's POV:

"Aaaah, that was a great gig, guys. Good work!" I smiled encouragingly to the guys, hopping back onto the bus.

"Heather, we're back... Heather? HEATHER?!" I yelled, searching the bus for her.

"GUYS!!" I yelled as I ran off the bus at break- neck speed. "HEATHER'S MISSING!!!"