The Adopted Romance

Chapter 8-Is She There?

Frank's POV:
I ran through Mary Avenue, looking for a bag. It wasn't very specific but it was all that i had to concentrate on doing. I had checked a few bags already, but none of the held Heather inside. None of us wanted to lose her because it really brightens things up having a kid around, let alone a GIRL. It's a nice change, hopefully one that will last a while. A LONG while. I spotted another bag! Praying that it was Heather I ripped it open to find...
"GOD DAMMIT!!!" I yelled."WHY?! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RANDOM BAGS ON THE GOD DAMN STREETS!!" I cried,cursing loudly. I continued running as if my life depended on it. Actually, a life did depend on it.Heather's!

Bob's POV:
I didn't know why this girl mean't so much to me or the guys (especially Gerard...) but i knew i had to find her, for the sake of the whole band and Heather. A bag!I ran over to it. It HAD to be her, after all the bags I've checked. It was moving! Please let it be...
"HEATHER!!" I screamed lifting he into the air and hugging her tightly. "YOU'RE SAFE! THANK GOD!!" I cried.
"Rob... thank you..." She spoke in a very weak voice as if she had been beaten up by those thugs that had kidnapped her. I put her down and took a good look at her. She HAD been hurt. Badly. She was covered in cuts and bruises and she had a bleeding nose.
"What did they- what did they do to you, Heather?!" I asked, staring at her in shock.
"They came into the bus and hit me. They said if I didn't come quietly, they would KILL me! Of course, I struggled and they scratched me and hit me and then they punched me when they put me in the bag. But you found me, so I'm safe now..." She explained. A few seconds later, the rest of the guys showed up.
"HEATHER!!" Gerard screamed, racing up and hugging her tightly "Heather,you're safe, oh you're safe .Rob, you found her!" He cried, tears pouring down his face as he came over and hugged me. The reaction what pretty much the same with the rest of the guys, but without as many tears as Gerard.

Frank's POV:
I raced up and hugged her and Bob and everyone else. We were all relieved to have found each other again.
"Heather, I promise never to let you out of my sight again!" I promised as I hugged her.
"We should have paid more attention to you. Next time we'll find somewhere else for you to stay while we perform." Said Ray.
"Let's go home. Together. All of us. Without kidnappers. Or thugs. Or-"
"GERARD, WE GET IT." Mikey interrupted.
"I think we should get her to a hospital first, to get her injuries checked out." I suggested.
"What injur- SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!" Gerard screamed.
"You- you only JUST realised?!" Asked Ray,trembling with shock from Gerards ignorance.
"Well, I was kinda focused on the fact that SHE'S ALIVE!!" He replied.
"Lets get her to a hospital anyways." Said Mikey.
*~^ 30 MINUTES LATER ^~*
Gerard's POV:
"So, we just have to change the bandages every second day, and see the hospital in two weeks,right?" I asked Heather
"Yup!" She replied smiling
"So brave." I said, sniffing jokingly [<spelling?] and hugging her. She laughed. The world seems kinder when she laughs.
"I think that's enough drama for one week." Laughed Mikey
"A week? Try, a YEAR!!" Replied Frank.
"Lets just go home and relax." Said Ray.
"Yeah." Said all of us, sighing in unison.