The Adopted Romance

Chapter 9-Coffee

Heather's POV:
"Aaaaaah" I sighed, stretching as I got up and walked into Gerald's room.
"Gerald? *poke, poke* GERALD WAKE UP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
"I'm up! I'm up!!" He yelled tiredly.
"Yay!" I laughed." What are we doing today?" I asked.
"What are we doing today... what ARE we doing today?" he asked himself as he reached for a digital organiser.
"We are..." He said, looking through it. "We are going shopping to get you some new clothes." He informed me, smiling.
"Really?!" I gasped "IM GETTING NEW CLOTHES WOOHOO!!!!!!!!"
"Yeah, you need some decent [<spelling?] clothes now that you're one of us!" He said proudly.
"What are we waiting for?LET'S GO NOW!!!" I cheered.
"We've gotta EAT first. You don't wanna get there and FAINT or anything." He replied. "Besides, it's...HALF PAST SIX?!" He yelled,look at the clock "YOU'RE INSANE!!!"
I shrugged "I'm used to getting up at this time. Sometimes earlier!" I said, poking him to keep him awake.
"You. are. ins-" The rest was cut off by his snoring. Oh well. Hey, on the bus, Mick said that he and Gerald were addicted to coffee... hmmm. I a smirk crept across my face. This will be fun.

Gerard's POV:

I SMELL COFFEE!! IT'S MINE!! ALL MINE!! I thought, jumping out of bed, putting some clothes on and racing into the kitchen. Heather was there with an evil grin on her face and a mug of coffee in her hand.
"COFFEE!! GIMME!!!" I yelled diving across the floor (and landing with a thump... ouch).
"You have to beg for it." She replied, evily[<spelling??].
"WHAT?! NEVER!!" I yelled back (still trying to get the coffee).
"No beg. No coffee. Simple." She looked like she was about to drink it!!
"ALMIGHTY HEATHER PLEASE FORGIVE MY SINS AND GIVE ME THE COFFEE!!" I shouted, bowing. Just then, Mikey walked in.
"What the?" He asked, looking at me on the floor and then at Heather with coffee.
"COFFEE!! GIMME!!!" He yelled, exactly like i did
"Beg for it!" She yelled.
"WHAT?! NO!! GIMME!!" Mikey yelled again.
"Beg or you don't get it!" She was enjoying this.
"PLEASE, OH GREAT ONE GIMME COFFEE!!" He yelled, throwing himself to the floor.
"Hmmm. Two brothers. ONE cup of coffee. Uh oh." She said this with a REALLY evil smirk.
"I'll make two then." She said, giving the first cup to me.
"YAY!!" I cheered, happily while poking a tounge out at Mikey. In a flash she had another mug full off coffee ready for Mikey.
"This is so good!" He praised, drinking it down quickly.
"Mmmmm." I mumbled in agreement. After we finished drinking, we got into some better clothes and went downstairs to meet the guys on the bus.
"About time!" called Ray
"Sorry. SOMEONE made us BEG for our coffee!" I answered, glaring at Heather.
"It was great though!" Mikey chimed in. Heather just grinned.
"Lets get going. Driver! To the mall!" I commanded.
*~^1 0 MINUTES LATER ^~*
"Yay! We're here!" Frank shouted.
"Let's buy you some clothes!" I called to Heather