Fighting for Your Love

I hope this isn't a cliche story, it came to my mind when I sat down to watch WWE with my older brother.

Gerard is currently holding the World Heavyweight Championship, the most prized possession in wrestling. He is also the only current member of the wrestling family to be a proud out of the closet wrestler meaning our championship holder is gay and loving it. Gerard is at a lovely age of 32.

Frank was holding the World Heavyweight championship until that fateful pay-per-view match. As you may have already known he lost the title to Gerard. Frank is in the closet and has no plans to see outside his closet door anytime soon. Frank just recently blew out 27 candles.

So what happens when the General Manager of WWE orders a rematch for the title does a love begin to burn, or are these two wrestlers destined to hate each other?(eh crap summary but hopefully the story makes up for it.)

Disclaimer; Don't own Gerard Way or Frank Iero. I do not own WWE or anyone famous I might mention in this story. (If you are a fan of WWE don't jump down my throat I've been wathcing this show since I was little.)

Hope you enjoy this story as much as I will enjoy writing it. This is my first Frerard so helpful hints and telling me what I do wrong is loved and welcomed.
  1. My money's on the kid.
    April 13, 2009. Gerard's point of view.
  2. Payback.
    April 13, 2009. Frank's point of view.