Fighting for Your Love

Payback.

"I promise I'm going to take my title back. I'm going to leave Backlash the World Heavyweight Champion!" I yelled into the mic. I hope he was in the back shaking like a bitch. He should be scared shit less, I'm taking this title back. I don't care what he has to say to me, because in two weeks I'm going to be the World Heavyweight Championship. The crowd was cheering and going wild. But of course it wouldn't be the same if I didn't hear his fans booing me. Does it look like I give shit what the think? Well yes I do give a shit I mean fans are fans. I don't mean for them to hate me. It's just the way the writers have written me. I'm meant to be the villain and Gerard is meant to the hero.

Then I heard his music playing breaking me out of my thoughts. I watched as he walked and then I heard the fans screaming. Standing on their feet the poster they made all up in the air. Sometimes I wish that I could get the same reaction. But I know I will get the same amount of respect once I prove myself. His fireworks went off and he ran down the ramp. They sounded the arena with a deafening screech and the smoke made everything cloudy. I felt the ring shake indicating that he had entered the ring. He walked right over to me and took the mic right out of my hand. I eyed him down and noticed he was wearing my title.

"Listen Frank you keep talking your mess. But just stop making empty threats, I'm leaving Backlash the same way I came in it. With this title around my waist!" He said, his nose touching my nose. Ugh God hasn't he ever heard of breath mints. I mean it wasn't that his breath smelt horrible it just smelt of coffee. I always take like three breath mints before I come out and talk shit, for this reason. In case someone got way to close, they wouldn't have to smell my rotten breath. I grabbed the mic back and laughed.

"Please that title will so much better around my waist. And as for empty promises what did you just make? No way in heck am I letting you leave that arena with that title in your hands. It belongs to me." I said. My fans stood on their feet and screamed, they all knew it was true. That title would look so much better on me than him. Hell it did look better till I lost to him. He wanted to an asshole and use the ropes to help him win. He knew he couldn't win fairly so he used the cheap way out. Stupid fag! Oops that slipped I hated that word so much. Just because Gerard is out and proud doesn't make any less of a wrestler.

"You hears those boos Iero? They sure as hell ain't for me!" I heard the boos but I chose to ignore them. I looked up and saw the title in his hands, in mid air. If I was just a little bit taller I would have stole that from him. I felt the anger radiating through out my body. That was my title goddammit. Not his. "This is coming home with me tonight and ever other night even after Backlash!" What I would give just to have punched his face in. He dropped the mic at my feet and walked off as his music played.

===*===

"You ready Orton?" I asked, once I threw my gym bag into my locker. I clicked the lock and sat on the bench. As I waited for Randy to finish putting on his trunks, I pulled my cellphone out. 9:30pm His match should be starting soon, his opponent is already out in the ring.

"Yo hurry the fuck up Orton or I'm going to miss him." I said, unlocking my lock again. I put my phone in bag and heard his shoes squeaking against the floor.

"Let's go Iero." Randy said. Finally. We ran down the hall and waited till I heard his music. Randy was about to walk out when I grabbed his arm.

"Not yet wait a couple of more seconds." I said, finally I heard his fireworks go off. I motioned Randy it was time to snap into action. We ran out and ran towards Gerard who was halfway down the ramp. I reached him and threw a fist at his head. He fell to the ground and I used this chance to get back what was mine. Make it seen to the public that I wasn't just making an empty promise. I'm taking this title back.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi!! thanks for the comments. sooo what do you think??