Maneuvers

Paris

Getting out of the cab, I looked up at the hotel then at the piece of paper that Jonathan scribbled the address of Chloe's hotel on that he managed to get out of London, somehow.

Hiking my back pack up onto my shoulders a little more, I walked into the lobby, letting my jaw drop slightly at how fancy this is, but then again, London did pay for this, of course it would be over the top. Hell if I paid for this, I would want everything in the room to be coated in fucking gold.

Once I was in an elevator, on my way up to Chloe's room. I sighed, tucking the paper away in my pocket. When I found out that Chloe had left at the advice of London, I was pissed off. Not just at myself, but at London then at Chloe for listening to London. I know London has had a bunch of relationships, and she does know what she's talking about, some of the time, but she hasnt ever been in love, she has never truly loved any of her boyfriends. So Chloe took me back before she really wanted to, she had her reasons behind it. I knew we werent ok, and I knew that my girlfriend wouldnt have completely forgiven me until I did something completely romantic and over the top, or until she was ready to.

London had no real reason for butting into our problem. It was our first fight, couples fights, I have accepted that. Also, that empty pregnancy test box in Chloe's car has really been getting to me. I dont use condoms with her, and she's on birth control, there's a chance that she could be pregnant.

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out. Looking up and down the hallway, I went right. Reading the room numbers, I finally came to Chloe's room towards the end of the hall. Raising my hand and knocking, I didnt even hesitate, I just need to see my girlfriend, well, ex-girlfriend from what London told me.

Slowly, the door opened and Chloe stood there in one of my shirts and a pair of PJ pants. She looked like shit, like she has been crying. Her hair was thrown back in a messy bun, but it was coming loose and she was make-up less.

"Kyle?" She whispered, her voice hoarse.

I nodded simply, "I came after you. Running away from our problems and breaking up isnt the thing to do, I dont care what London says, she's not in our relationship." I paused then licked my lips, "I can leave if you want me to," I pointed out.

She shook her head then stepped aside, "Come in,"

I stepped in cautiously as I looked around. The curtains were shut, the TV was on but the volumn was on mute. It seemed to be the only thing giving off any sort of light. The huge king sized bed was messed up, and there was empty boxes of chocolates on the nightstand.

I turned around to Chloe as she shut the hotel room door, locking all the locks, before walking to the bed and crawling into it in a very sad, mopey manner. I took my backpack off and put it on the floor before sitting on the edge of the bed, "Wanna talk about things?" I whispered.

She inhaled deeply before exhaling louder, "I know you found that pregnancy test box," She mumbled, "I'm not pregnant, if you were wondering,"

"That's what London said," I nodded a little, "But I did still worry about it,"

She shifted around, "Worry like, you wouldnt want a child or worry about if it was ok?"

"If it was ok and healthy. If you were ok and healthy," I said truthfully, "A kid wouldnt be the greatest thing right now, but I think we could handle it if we needed to. Somewhere down the line I want kids with you," I added.

She sat up a little bit then eyed me, "I dont know what to do Kyle," She whispered.

"Well, I dont think running from our problems is the answer," I pointed out, " I think we love each other enough to work through this, dont you?"

She stared in my eyes deeply then nodded, "I think so,"

I crawled over to her and caressed her face slowly, "I just want to work things out, I just want to know that you still love me. Once we work shit out, I'll leave and you can stay in Paris for as long as you need. If it's space you need then I'll give it to you."

She frowned, "What you did was wrong, it broke my heart. And I took you back so quickly because, I know you like Kellie and that Kellie likes you," She whispered, "And I didnt want to lose you to some skank who doesnt know you like I do. She doesnt know that you may talk alot about sex and what not, but at the end of the day and when all is said and done, you're just a big cuddle bug,"

I smiled and nodded, "Not many people know that, just you and well, you."

"I was just scared to lose you,"

"I wasnt going anywhere. I liked Kellie, but it was just physcial attraction, nothing with any depth. I have you, Kellie is a friend, Kellie is a co-worker. I took her down there because she used to live there, and I was hoping she could show me around, take my mind off of shit. I'm not a mind reader and I'm not the best boyfriend ever, I'm only human, I make mistakes."

"I know, but I was pissed off, you know how I get," She whispered, "And I only came here because London seemed to be making a bunch of really good points. But half way here, I felt horrible, I missed you, I was scared that you would really move on and forget about me,"

"Never," I spoke softly, "I'm currently not talking to London, I'm pissed off at her for this, and I'm not going to lie I was pissed when I heard that you left without even saying goodbye, or what you were doing, I had to hear it all from London and she's out of her mind. She isnt in our relationship, she has no idea what we go through."

"Kyle, I'm sorry,"

"I'm sorry too," I whispered, "I feel like we have to start new, just completely over. Everything is just a huge clusterfuck right now, I hate it."

"Well, there isnt a better place than Paris to start new, is there?" Chloe whispered before smiling shyly, "I mean, if you'll forgive me and all."

"I forgive you. Forgive me?"

She nodded, 'Yeah, I forgive you," She blushed a little.

"Chloe, hopefully this is the last time I have to ask you this, but will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiled, "I'd love to be your girlfriend, again."

I laughed and leaned forward, kissing her lips softly. She hugged me tightly, "I'm just so sick and tired of fighting. Can we just move on already, this is just too much Drama,"

"Agreed, let's move on,"

She backed away from me, "I swear to god, if you ever do that again I will beat the shit out of you, before leaving your skinny ass for good. Dont you dare go on a trip with a girl that was supposed to be meant for the two of us,"

"Deal," I smiled, "Dont you ever leave the country without telling me before hand," I said sternly, "And seriously, just forget about Jared, before I have to beat the living shit out of him, ok?"

She laughed at me, "Ok,"

I hugged her again. As I held onto her tightly, I closed my eyes, "I love you," I whispered

"I love you, too," She mumbled back.

I pulled away from her and sighed, "So, you're not pregnant?"

"No," She took my hands in hers and traced my palms slowly, "I thought I was. I was late, like really late, but I think it was just stress, the test came out negative. I took one of each brand that they had at Rite aid," She shrugged, "I'm not pregnant,"

"You do know, that if you were, I wouldnt have left you. I would've stayed by your side, helped you raise that baby,"

"I know. Kyle Burns isnt one to walk out on the ones that he loves,"

I leaned in and gently kissed her lips, "So, now that we've forgiven each other for our mistakes, I can leave if you want me to. Just go back to the states and wait for you if you need space."

She frowned at me, "No," She shook her head, "I mean, this hotel room is paid for," She smiled, "plus, this is Paris, it's not everyday that we're Paris together, let's make the most of it, go site seeing, eat amazing food, just make up before we have to go back to Texas and face everyone,"

"Ok,"

She eyed me then pointed to my feet, "but first, you need to get your dirty shoes off of the bed,"

I laughed then kicked my shoes off, "better?"

She nodded then wrapped her arms around me tightly. I hugged back as I rubbed her back slowly. She sighed before letting go of me and laying down. Tugging me with her she snuggled into me, "I may have forgiven you, but I'm not ready to have sex with you again yet, I just wanna snuggle."

"That's fine," I insisted as I held her close.

She tugged the blankets up around us then relaxed in my arms, "I missed you,"

"I missed you, too." I whispered.

She kissed my neck lightly then settled in. Before I knew it, I was the only one awake as Chloe lightly and very quietly snored, something she only does when she's sleeping hard, and is completely out of it.

Shaking my head to myself, I closed my eyes and sighed. This was just too much drama, hopefully we can all just move on. Forgive and forget, well, not really forget, but just move on, let past be past and acknowledge that we all make mistakes and I made a pretty fucking big one, but like I said, I'm only human, I can only do so much and I'm bound to fuck up once in a while, right? I just hope that this is mine and Chloe's last, huge fight for a while. A long while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, let them say what they wanna, I made a promise to do you right and I'm gonna. Girl I'll do everything that I can, to prove that I'm a better man than your friends think I am.

I know some of you dont like how the story is turning out, but it's my story. Deal with it. And thank you to everyone who has been commenting, subscribing, and reading. I'm glad you all like the story.