Maneuvers

Crashes to Crashes

Walking into the mall like she owned the place, London turned the heads of almost every boy she passed. I rolled my eyes at her then laughed, she does this on purpose. She acts all high and mighty, but deep down, she's just like me, one of the boys, but the only difference between her and I is that she was a child model, and her model side of her stuck, plus she likes everyone to know, she has money.

"Are we eating here, or are we just picking Burns up?" London questioned as she looked at me.

"He doesnt have time to go anywhere, I think we're just going to eat in the food court," I informed her as I made a b-line towards the skate shop, that's similar to zumiez in many ways, but it's locally owned and not a chain of stores. Kyle would live in the damned place if he could, that or the music store.

Once I walked in the skate shop, my green eyes searched the place intently until I heard Kyles laugh then I turned my head in his direction. There by the shoes, he was standing by the wall of shoes talking to three girls, flirting. I frowned, I know that he usually only does this to keep customers coming back, but he's my boyfriend now, I dont want other girls looking at him, undressing him in their minds. I'm not afraid to admit it, Kyle is gorgeous amoung this 'scene'

"They've been in here twenty minutes just talking up a storm," Kellie one of my friends and Kyle's co-worker said simply.

I turned around to see her hanging a shirt up, "Why?"

"They're playing dumb, and Kyle is catering to them,"

I made a face then she laughed at me, "So, Kyle tells me you two are finally together,"

"Yeah, we are,' I turned back around and looked at my boyfriend, "Very much together," I said simply before walking over and making myself known. Kyle turned his head towards me and his blue eyes lit up like a little kids on christmas morning, "I dont mean to butt in here, but babe your lunch break was supposed to start ten minutes ago," I pointed out.

He laughed then nodded, "I'll be right there boo," He turned back to the girls said some more mumbo jumbo before grabbing five boxes of shoes for the three of them and walking to the front counter where he rang them up. I raised my eyebrow then looked at London, she shrugged, "Well, he is attractive, and he's a sweet talker," She said simply.

I turned my head back towards Kyle and he smiled as he handed the girls the bags, "Have a nice day ladies, I'll see you next time," After they were out of the store he sighed loudly, "Kel? I'm going on break I'll be back," Kyle insisted before disappearing into the back to clock out probably.

He came back out and smiled at me. I made my pouty face and huffed, "You wanted to make out with them,"

"Not all of them, just the blonde, she was cute," He smirked before kissing my lips lovingly.

"You're a cheater,' I said simply as I pinched his side.

"Ow," He frowned before rubbing his side, "That hurt Boo,"

"It was supposed to," I growled before walking out of the store.

"Are you jealous?"

"No," I lied, "I just dont want girls going in there thinking that they can have you,"

"But they cant have me," He wrapped his arms around me from behind then kissed my cheek loudly, "I'm taken,"

I got out of his arms before taking his hand in mine and looking at London, "Where do you want to eat?"

"I think I'm just going to go to subway or something and get a salad, so I'll meet up with you two at a table,"

I smiled knowing she had something else on her mind, and that something else was most likely a boy, "Alright," With that said she walked away from us. I looked at my boyfriend, "Would you have kissed her if you had the chance?"

"Two weeks ago? Sure, why the hell not?" He asked, "But I told you, I have a girlfriend, who is pretty bitchin' may I add," He kissed me again then looked around, 'I'm starving,"

I nodded agreeing with him, giving I spent the better part of the morning in London's backyard, working on my tan so I dont look so pale in my prom dress this coming week.After getting chinese, we found a table and sat down at it before we spoke.

"Any new tan lines I should know about?" Kyle smiled before taking a bite of his noodles.

I frowned at him then rolled my eyes, "What tan lines?" I smirked back.

Like any perverted teenage boy, his eyes lit up, "Oh, no tan lines, does this mean you tanned naked?" He asked.

"No, but I was topless, should've been there," I insisted as I took a bite out of my egg roll.

He shook his head a little bit, "You know, I made the mistake of going to London's house one day thinking she met party when she said pool party, but when I got there, it was just you two, hating on boys, tanning topless, and drinking fruity drinks, it wasnt fun by any means," He insisted, "I mean, for the first ten minutes or so it was nice because ... well, boobs, but after awhile, that got boring too, because it was when I couldnt touch either set,"

I laughed at him then shook my head, "You're such a guy," I pointed out before handing him my egg roll, "I dont like it,"

He took it, "What's wrong iwth it?"

"It's nasty,"

He took a bite to see for himself then made a face but forced the bite down his throat, "Yeah, it is gross," He put it down on a napkin off to the side then got a piece of sweet and sour chicken on his fork before reaching over, "Try this,"

I took the bite then smiled, "I should've got what you did," I insisted with my mouth full.

"wanna trade?"

"No, that's your food," I protested.

"Boo, I really dont mind," he pointed out before switching our trays that held our paper plates of food. I smiled a little bit as he started to eat what was my lunch. With his mouth too full, he looked at me with wide eyes and I frowned, shaking my head, "Did your Mother not teach you how to eat with manners?" I asked.

He shrugged a little bit, "Im hungry," He slurred trying not to let any food fall out of his mouth. I shook my head a little bit more, "You amaze Kyle, you can be such a gentleman, so kind and loving and polite then you turn around and do this,"

He shrugged again before going back to eating, "I love you," I said simply.

"I love you," He replied just after he swallowed what was in his mouth. He scooted his chair over to mine then leaned over, "I love you alot," He laughed as he tried to kiss me.

"Kyle!" I smiled, "Im eating,"

He kissed the corner of my lips then my cheek, "Give me a kiss," He demanded.

I leaned over and laid my head against his shoulder, burying my face in his neck as I laughed. He kissed my neck playfully and loudly before I lifted my head and he caught my lips with his. I pulled away as I laughed once agian, "Kyle, stop it,"

He rolled his eyes then grabbed his drink, "You're no fun, boo,"

"Im not fun?" I laughed, "You're trying to rape me while I eat, that's not very nice,"

He leaned over and kissed my cheek loudly, "I just cant help myself,"

Settling down a bit, Kyle and I managed to finish our lunch and London was still no where to be found. Leaning against Kyle with his arms around me, I sighed as I just observed the people around us, sometimes getting dirty looks from people for our public displays of affection, but it wasnt like we were full on making out or having sex, just a few soft kisses here and there, and cuddling.

"Tan lines?" Kyle asked softly.

I laughed, "Shut up,"

"What? Im a guy, I'm just curious,"

"Shut up," I said again playfully, "You cant be curious about my tan lines in public,"

"And why not? Are they places that only I can see,"

I rolled my eyes, "I tanned topless, there are no tan lines,"

Kyle raised his eyebrows, "I beg to differ, you were wearing bottoms right?"

"Kyle change the subject, please,"

"Fine," He sighed with defeat, "Im going to sneak through your window tonight after I get off of work, so leave the window unlocked, alright?"

"Alright,"

"And you can show me your tan lines,"

"Enough, Kyle,"

He played with my hair a little bit, "I really dont want to go back to work and have to close," He muttered, "School is tomorrow,"

"Prom is next saturday," I whispered.

"I know, you have a dress, right?"

"Are you kidding me?" I sat up off of him and turned around to look at him, "Like I'm going to get a dress here,"

I frowned at me, "Why not?"

"And end up wearing the same dress as some other bimbo? I dont think so, Burns,"

"Since when did you become all bitchy?" He smiled.

"Since this is prom, I want to be beautiful,"

He smiled, "You are beautiful, and where are you getting your dress if you're not going to get it here?"

"New York City," I said simply as I sat back against him.

"What!?" He gasped.

I sat up, "Thursday night after school, London and I are going to go to New York City in her parents plane, then on friday we're going to go shopping before flying back late friday night,"

"Seriously?"

"It was London's idea," I mumbled, "And who am I to say no to a best friend?"

He laughed at me then shook his head, "You two are out of your minds, Boo you're going to be so tired at prom, in our pictures you're gonna look like you're on drugs because you'll be sleep deprived,"

"Oh, Burns ... no I wont," I rolled my eyes.

Slowly, London approached the table with a boy that I have never seen before in my entire life, "Kyle, Chloe this is James, James is going to be my date for prom," She smiled.

Kyle and I looked at James and I simply smiled, "Hi,"

"James, this is Kyle and Chloe, my bestfriends who just started dated after months of secret sex," She informed him, "They're my life,"

"She's right," Kyle muttered, "You fuck her over or hurt one strand of hair on her head I'll beat the shit out of you," He said in a stern, monotoned voice.

James just looked at Kyle before looking at me. Kyle's grip around me tightened in a protective boyfriend manner. James then looked at London and she smiled innocently, "Chloe, James is giong to drive me back to my place, so you can stay here as long as you want," She paused, "And not have to worry about getting me home, I'll call you later tonight,"

I laughed, "Ok," With that she left once more.

"How does she do it?" Kyle muttered.

"Why is my question," I sat up once more and looked at my boyfriend, "She has such a crush on Jonathan, your friend, but she wont even give him the time of day,"

Kyle looked at me, "Really? London hasnt told me about Jonathan,"

"Duh, girl talk,"

"Oh," He made a face, "Well, Jonathan likes her too I guess, I mean, who doesnt think London is hot?"

I frowned then nodded, "True,"

"But I dont think they'd ever work. Jonathan, he'd get jealous and London, she'd expect too much,"

"I dont know, you should invite him on our camping trip so it's not just you and two girls again this year like it was last year because Marc couldnt make it out,"

"Well, Marc is coming this year, with his girlfriend Kara, but I'll ask Jonathan if he wants to go, he might,"

"This year, we can go skinny dipping," I smiled.

"We went skinny dipping last year, Boo,"

I smiled more then nodded, "Well, the difference between this year and last year is that this year we're together," I paused, "and we'll go skinny dipping together, alone," I bit my lip a little, "At night, not just as dare like last year,"

He smiled, "Ah, I see what you're saying," He nodded.

"And this year, we can have our own tent, and share a sleeping bag," I paused, "Get cozy in the wild,"

He laughed then his blue eyes lit up, "It's still like a month away and I'm already excited for it, this year is going to be amazing,"

"I agree, it's going to be over the top amazing," I nodded then Kyle suddenly stopped and looked at his watch, "Shit, Boo,"

"Have to get back?"

"Yeah, it's already been almost an hour and a half and I still have to run out to my car and check my missed calls,"

"Well, I'll walk you to your car,"

"I parked in the north parking lot in the back,"

"Oh," I made a face then pointed towards where I parked, "I parked outfront, well dont forget to come by tonight, I'll try to wait up, but I dont know,"

"Alright,"

I kissed him, "Thanks for lunch, babe,"

"You're welcome," He kissed me again, "Remember keep your window unlocked and I'll climb up,"

"Alright," I paused, "Have fun at work and drive safe tonight, dont fall asleep,"

"I wont, I love you,"

"I love you, too," I sighed as we both stood up. We shared a loving kiss then whispered soft goodbye's before going out separate ways. After I got to my car and I was on my way home, I was already missing Kyle and the next ten hours until he gets to my house are going to tick by so slowly.

------------------------------------

Stumbling into my girlfriends room, I mumbled a few choice words before I kicked the pile of her dirty clothes that tripped me. Turning around I closed and locked the window before walking to her bedroom door.

Opening it quietly, I snuck out ito the hall way then to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I waiting until I had the door shut to turn the light on. I quickly went pee, washed my hands then brushed my teeth with a toothbrush that I keep over here for nights like these then I turned the water off as I grabbed a towel, drying my mouth.

"Jeff, we cant just let them live on the streets, they have to move in here with us. Chloe can share her room with the girls, we can turn the office into the boys' room and Janie and Carter can have the spare room," I heard Mary, my girlfriend's Mother say of Chloe's Aunt and Uncle.

I frowned as I continued to listen, "Mary, Chloe has Kyle now, they need privacy, I bet you everything I have, that if we walk in there right now, Kyle would be there in bed with her,"

"Well, he'll have to stop,"

"Stop spending the night? Mary, Kyle has been spending the night since seventh grade, sneaking through her window at night then leaving the same way before we would notice," He paused, "They think I dont know, but I do know, I just dont let on," He puased once more, "They're almost 18, they're young and in love, we're not going to be able to stop them from being together, having Chloe's three younger cousins share a room with her would be a living hell on our daughter,"

"They're losing they're house, we're all they have," Mary told her husband.

"Fine, ok ... they can move in, but Chloe and Kyle have to have a place where they can be alone, they're relationship is new, young, they just want to be alone."

I nodded, agreeign with him. It's not really about the sex, hell I had the sex before we were together, but since we are together now, I just want to be alone with her, get to know her on a level that I wasnt allowed to know her on before this, even when we were 'messing around' she kept pretty guarded and I was still strictly in the 'friend zone'

"Ok, Im going to go call Janie now, let her know. They have to move out as soon as possible," After that I heard nothing. I made a face then walked out of the bathroom thinking the coast was clear but I ran right into my girlfriend's Dad.

Jeff looked at me like any Father would then frowned, "Why dont you just use the front door?" He asked, "Wouldnt that be a lot easier?"

"I dont have a key," I pointed out.

"Well, we'll start leaving the back door open then, the thought of you climbing up my house like spider man, creeps me out, I dont want you to fall and get hurt," he shook his head, "Crazy kid," He muttered then went into the master bedroom, shutting the door behind himself.

I went back into Chloe's room with this new news that I just learned and I wanted to tell her, but there she was, curled up in a pair of my boxers and one of her tank tops, sleeping soundly, her thumb in her mouth. I laughed, it's a secret, a very big secret, Chloe has sucked her thumb since before she could even walk or talk, she's tried to quit so many times, putting hot sauce on her thumb, to wearing gloves, to taping her thumb against her palm like she was showing the number four, nothing works.

She doesnt suck her thumb every night, and she usually doesnt fall asleep with her thumb in her mouth, it's when she's dead asleep dreaming about god knows what, that her thumb finds it's way to her mouth. And it makes her look innocent, with her index finger resting effortlessly on her nose, and her thumb loosely between her lips, it's cute and she'd kill me if I told anyone.

Stripping myself of my clothes so I was just in my boxers, I climbed in bed with her and slowly tugged her hand away from her face then kissed her lips, "I'm here," I whispered.

Chloe grumbled a little bit before clinging onto me like I was her own personal teddy bear. I held her close then watched as her thumb found it's way back to her mouth. I laughed as I tugged her hand away again then laced our fingers. She groaned a little then settled back down into a deep sleep.

I relaxed as I tiredly stared up at the familiar ceiling, hoping to god that I'm not here to witness her parents telling her that she's going to share her room with a 15 year old, a 13 year old and a 7 year old. It's going to be hell, that's for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Breathe in, Breathe out. Live it up you'll never live this down