License to Love

Friday Just Got Better

Friday… the best day of the week!
I smiled at my mother who was standing before me.
‘’So, you’re going out for dinner tonight?’’ I asked, curiously.
She nodded, and I couldn’t help but giggle.
‘’Arianna Walker, I thought a private school would of sorted out these giggling issues of yours!’’ She exclaimed as she turned to stomp out the room.
‘’Those private schools are full of stupid little pricks… strict little pricks… goody-two-shoe little pricks…’’ I muttered under my breath as I watched her leave.
I highly doubted Mum liked the idea of me having a crush on our baby-sitter, either. My babysitter was Gerard. Gerard Way. Possibly the most amazing person I had ever met. But the only issue was I was 16 – in grade ten – and he was 19. That was… illegal.

‘’Now get to school!’’ Mum yelled from the kitchen. I jumped at the sound of her shrill voice, and grabbed my bag.
‘’Bye,’’ I grumbled - I don’t think I heard her echo my goodbye.

Mum and Dad were strict. They treated me and Charlie, my 12 year old brother, like babies. They wouldn’t let me get a job, I had to take my mobile everywhere with me, we had to get babysat, I wasn’t allowed to go out if boys were with me. Those were only a few of their stupid rules. But those rules were broken when Gerard was over.

**

‘’Hey Mr. and Mrs. Walker,’’ Said Gerard as he walked through the front door. Mum and Dad were talking to him about something stupid – like to call them if anything went wrong or if we weren’t co-operating.

‘’Yep, sure! Have a good night,’’ He replied, and I heard the front door shut.

I smiled as he entered the room, and took a seat next to me.
‘’Hey there Arianna!’’ He exclaimed, hugging me quickly.
‘’Hi Gerard,’’ I replied, giggling.
‘’So what do you wanna do tonight?’’ Usually we’d go down to the park or to the mall. I was tempted to say the movies, but all I could imagine was me making an attempt to kiss him. That wouldn’t turn out well.

‘’Maybe we could go to the park.’’
‘’Ok, cool,’’ He replied, ‘’And Charlie! You can invite… two friends over. We’re going down to the park. But no girlfriends, making out or ordering pizza, okay! I’ll order some when we get back. We’ll be back in… an hour or two.’’

Charlie yelled something like ‘’FUCK YES! Oh, fuck, I’m sorry for swearing. I’ll… go call people now,’’ and then we exited the much too clean house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading the first chapter. 8D
Comments are greatly appreaciated.