License to Love

Lies and Jealousy

Shit. Did I really just say that? I knew I should have said yes, and told him how I felt. He might feel the same. I don’t know how or why he would, but it was possible. I still had the opportunity to tell him, though. He was, after all, sitting right next to me.

‘’G-g-gerard,’’ I stuttered, ‘’It… could…’’
He looked confused. ‘’Huh?’’
‘’No…. don’t worry. It doesn’t matter anyway.’’
I was such a coward.
‘’If its something important, I think it does.’’
‘’Trust me Gerard, it isn’t!’’ I chuckled nervously.
‘’Alright, I’ll believe you. But come on, you haven’t had some friends over in a while! Invite some over and we’ll order pizza!’’ He exclaimed.

I quickly picked up the phone, started to think of who to call.

**

I had invited Lilly, Bec, Renee, Mitchell, Ben, Rory, Sarah and Ian. We had just finished eating the pizza, and we were now playing spin the bottle. It was a stupid, immature game but it was still a bit of fun.

Ian picked up the bottle, and spun it around, his eyes following the movement. It took it a while to stop, but I shook my head in disbelief when I saw that it landed on me.
‘’Ooh! Ian and Arianna!’’ Mitchell cooed, chuckling.

My eyes wandered in Gerard’s direction, who was a few metres away watching TV. He was trying to ignore the silly game, but he couldn’t help but laugh.
But are you gunna laugh now?

Ian leaned forward, pressing his lips against mine. I made an attempt to make it look just like it did with Gerard, in the hope he’d get jealous. I didn’t mean to be a slutty bitch, but I really needed to see Gerard’s reaction. Just the tiniest bit of jealousy would convince me he felt something towards me. Maybe not a lot, but it would be interesting to see his reaction.

I pulled away, quickly looking at Gerard again. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he had the TV remote held tightly in his hand. He looked as though he was going to snap it in half. I guess he was a little jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please 8D!