License to Love

Control Freak

Slamming my phone shut, I walked down stairs to find Mum.

‘’Uh, Gerard is coming over,’’ I said.
Her eyebrow cocked, and a frown appeared on her face. ‘’Says who?’’
‘’Says me. And I’m sorry if you don’t like that, but I’ve already asked him, and he’s already said yes.’’

Her frown seemed to be getting more obvious with every word.
She didn’t like the idea of having my male friends in the house, and neither did Dad.

‘’But we don’t need a baby sitter. Why does he need to come over?’’
‘’He’s my friend. I am allowed to have friends over. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to answer the door.’’

Ignoring the looks she was shooting at me, I walked quickly to the front door and opened it. Gerard was standing there, looking emotionless. It was best he stayed that way until we got upstairs – nobody was to find out I was dating a twenty-one year old.

‘’Hi.’’
His voice was soft. Taking one step so he was inside the house, I closed the door.
‘’Hey.’’

**

‘’Mum was so angry when I told her you were coming over,’’ I chuckled, ‘’She doesn’t believe in having my male friends in her house.’’
‘’Ah, well, she’ll have to deal with it!’’ Gerard replied.

His arms got tighter around me, and pressed his lips to the top of my head. Giggling, I looked up and reached for his lips with mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments = love.
;]