License to Love

Home Is Where The Heart Is

‘’What the fuck? Why did she do that?’’ Gerard yelled.
I called him a few seconds after I went up to my room to pack up my stuff. He was really annoyed with mum, and I couldn’t blame him. She had never acted or said anything like this before.
‘’Well… Apparently, I’ve been slacking off a lot. I think we both know why…’’
‘’Sugar, I warned you about this,’’ He replied. ‘’But I’m not going to back out and leave you when you need me most. I promise. Everything is going to be okay.’’
‘’Where am I going to stay, though?’’

**

‘’Are you sure this is okay?’’ I asked, dropping my bag on the couch.
‘’Yes! Its fine!’’ Gerard yelled, hugging me and kissing my forehead.

After he let go of me, I scurried off to unpack my bag, in an attempt to feel at home. I was so relaxed and at ease here, despite I had only been to Gerard’s house a few times. But, when I think about it, wherever Gerard is, I feel safe.
Home is where the heart is.

‘’I’ll sleep on the couch, though. I don’t want you to be uncomfortable or anything,’’ Gerard said, sitting down next to me in the soft lounge.
‘’No! I’m the guest, so I’m going to be sleeping on the couch. Don’t let me go and fuck things up, please,’’ I said, shaking my head.
‘’This couch isn’t exactly comfortable, Ari.’’
‘’Exactly! I don’t want you feeling uncomfortable,’’ I explained, blushing a little.
‘’Well, I don’t want you feeling that way either,’’ He replied.
‘’Fine,’’ I stated. ‘’We’ll both sleep in your bed. But only if you promise you won’t sneak out and sleep on the lounge after I fall asleep!’’
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havent updated in forever.
i didnt die or anything.
but i have had a MASSIVE writer's block.
kay.
comments please? ;D