The Fancy Dress Chronicles

To Detention With You

Joe leaned over the thick wood table that was in their house’s study. It had been turned into a teachers table for their special little game. Faris was leaning back in his swivel chair his sternest most scary look in place on his face – an irate head teacher.

“What can I do for you son, why have you been sent to my office?”

Joe’s reply came as a breathy whisper

“Because I’ve been a very naughty boy Sir and Miss said I should come here to be punished.”

His school like collared shirt half unbuttoned to reveal part of the smooth chest beneath it. Faris smirked.

“You’ve been naughty have you boy? Like Hayward over there?”

Joe glanced over to Joshua who sat in the corner wearing a similar top to Joe, a grey pleated skirt and a pointed witch’s type hat with a big letter ‘D’ written across the front, his face mischievous in the sunlight that leaked through the window, of the makeshift head teacher’s office, as he attempted to look sad and berated.

“Yes like Hayward sir”

Joe fluttered his eyelashes at Faris as he choked back a dramatic moan, thrusting his hips forward to make the bulge showing through his definitely ‘against regulation’ tight grey drainpipes horribly visible.

Standing up Faris drew to his full height and towered over Joe. Reaching out he ran his thumb across Joe’s jaw sniggering at Joe’s immediate reaction – to shiver with anticipation. He beckoned to Joshua who was still sat on a stool.

“Boy come here you’re going to help me come up with a punishment fit for this tyke that’ll teach him a lesson.”

“Yes sir”

Josh replied as he removed the dunce hat to cross the room and immediately begin to whisper furiously in Faris’ ear, an idea having formed already.

“Yes”

Faris hissed as he grinned obviously having liked Josh’s idea. Placing a hand either side of Joe’s hips he led him over to the chair and bent him over it. Joshua followed and lowered Joe’s trousers and boxers down to his ankles before forcing him to step out of them so that Faris could admire Joe’s taut ass.

Bringing a ruler over to Faris, Joshua smirked, a perfect teacher’s pet. Running a hand around Joe’s ass Faris cupped one of his cheeks before he pulled away and flicked the ruler at that cheek. A red mark appeared almost immediately as Joe’s hips bucked involuntarily into the side of the chair as he groaned the pain bringing a strange kind of pleasure with it.

“Oh sir I was much naughtier, that punishment was not quite enough.”

He rasped sultrily his bare ass grinding slowly into Faris’ lower abdomen. Faris rested a hand on Joe’s hip to guide him as he slowly circulated his ass around and down into Faris’ crotch area, Faris’ other hand having pulled Joshua in pulled down Joshua’s skirt so that it puddle at his feet.

“Sir I’m sorry what did I do I was good”

The words of a scared boy but the tone of a seducer…

“You weren’t good enough. I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet…boy”

His lips curling into a slightly animalistic snarl. As he dragged Josh’s mini boxers down with his free hand and ran his hand along Josh’s length his hips pushing forward into Joe.

“Sir I think you’ve forgotten something allow me”

Joe said innocently as he reached behind him and undid and tugged down his trousers, making sure that his nails raked across the top of Faris’ thighs before he made sure that Faris’ boxers followed too.

Joe took hold of Faris’ already hard cock that had sprung to life long ago and lowered himself back onto it. Faris still had one hand on Joe’s hip as he used it to support himself while he bent Joe back over the chair and pulled out slowly before re-entering, Joe’s knuckles going white as he gripped onto the plastic sides of the chair.

Joshua threw his head back Faris’ other hand firmly wrapped around his dick as he pumped a slow rhythm and thumbed Joshua’s sensitive head. He removed the hand from Joe’s hip and grabbed one of Joe’s arms as he bent it back behind him and used it to push Joe into the chair as he set a steady pace his thick cock probing deep in Joe’s ass for his prostate. Joe’s teeth grinding turned to a small whimper when Faris finally found his prostate his following moans entwining with Joshua's guttural growls.

Joshua reached out and poked his fingers tenderly at Faris’ entrance racing around it before entering and skilfully curling his long guitarist fingers into Faris’ waiting prostate. The chorus of moans coming from all three as Faris built up the rhythm his cock had set by thrusting harder and faster into Joe’s tight small ass, forcing its way through the strong rings of muscled that clenched and unclenched around him. His hand followed in time with his thrusts as he worked Joshua, the chair groaning under half of Joe’s awkwardly placed wait and Faris’ skin shiny with sweat.

Joshua's fingers pushed mercilessly at Faris’ prostate his movements holding no rhythm as he panted under Faris’ unrelenting grasp.

Joe came first, still bent over the chair, arm behind his back and coating the leather seat he screamed out as Faris’ pounded into his prostate. Following soon after Joshua and Faris came too. Faris’ into Joe’s tight ass and Joshua across Faris’ hand. Pulling his fingers out Faris’s bottom Joshua's legs collapsed beneath him and he pulled Faris down with him. Nearly coming too Joe half hangs from the chair before finally sliding down to join the other two boys to loll on the floor, sticky with cum but sexually satisfied.

Recovering first Joe rested his chin on his arms across Faris’ chest to look Faris and Josh in the eyes.

“You know that was fun…I say we do it again!”

Joe half sang grinning, a glint in his eyes as he plotted his next moves.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HEART THE HORRORS so should you ;) xo