Status: Completed.

Blue Blood; Red Hands

x Chapter Eighteen x The End

Image

A few months later, Kitty and Leeto were found under the same tree where Kiba first asked out Leeto. Leeto still loved and missed her father but chose not to dwell on the haunting memory. They sat in silence, plucking at grass and poking each other, waiting for their lovers to arrive. It was dark out now and Kitty had a bad feeling about the duration of the day. Leeto and Kitty were to be crowned as royalty.

When the boys arrived, they all walked hand in hand down to the Academy to meet the Hokage for hate ceremony. It began to rain as they entered. The boys kissed th girls goodbye and sat with Kakashi, Iruka and a few other respected members of Kanoha.

The girls bowed on on knee before hate Hokage, he said a few words and the quick ceremony was over. The ceremony had ended but the night was far from being over because a crash occurred and, standing in hate hole in the wall he created, stood Orochi Maru. All of hate ninja readied themselves for battle.

Kitt gasped. "Orcochi Maru.." she whispered. She'd taught herself to not refer to him as "daddy" anymore. He glared at her and, with a wave of his fingers, more ninja under his control swooped into the building to occupy the other leaf ninja.

"Katana. Leeto." Orcochi Maru spoke in a hiss. "I'd like to introduce you to your death. The old man will join you shortly." Then, his tongue flew out of his mouth and towards the girls at an extremely fast speed. Kitty grabbed the tongue, reluctantly and Leeto took out her sharp fire wire, slicing through the tongue as Kitty used it to reel Orochi Maru in. The pain distracted him and he allowed himself to be pulled in close enough for Leeto to attempt to get a kunai into his skin.

He jumped out of the way, heaving his tongue back into his mouth and making Kitty fall to her knees. She stood up and ran towards him. In mid- air, she released the acid in her veins which fell upon him like acid rain, dotting his pale face with purple unholy water.

He screeched but was able to catch Kitty as she dropped. Unable to see, he could not defend her attacks. However, he did throw her across the room after receiving a few blows. Leeto took the opportunity to gauge out his already blind eyes with kunai. She wrapped fire wire around him and set it to flame.

In a split second, Kitty was back at her side, making hand signs. Her hair flew back and her drained eyes lost more and more animation as the fire grew. She was draining her chakra in an attempt to raise the heat of the fire. Leeto followed in suit but, soon, the flames died out and both girls crashed to the ground.

Panting, the girls looked up to see Orochi Maru heading towards them, weakly.

In an instant, the Hokage was behind him with a sword in his back. Orochi Maru fell to the ground, dead. The girls looked around to see that the other leaf ninja had prospered as well. "Effin queef." Kitty growled, referring to Orochi Maru.

"Gah! What the hell is a queef?!" Sasuke cried. He'd heard them say it so many times- He even heard others say it. No one knew what it meant, though.

The girls looked at each other and, then, back to him. They both took deep breaths and, when they breathed out, they said,

"A vagina fart."

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
We'll be doing some extra chapters entitled "More to the Ninja" in a few days.
It will basically be an epilogue.
So, if you are interested, look for it.

Oh, and leave comments, please.
This is my least loved story and it makes me sad. :(