Status: Completed.

Blue Blood; Red Hands

x Chapter Six Queef it up.

Image

Kitty went to bed that night knowing her best friend hadn't come home. When she woke up, however, Leeto was making pancakes. Kitty ran down stairs and stood by the oven with her mouth open. Everytime a pancake was cooked, Leeto would toss it into her mouth. "So, what did you do last night?" Leeto asked Kitty, knowing generally what she had done last night. "Nothing." Kitty replied and smiled to herself. "How did your date with Kiba go?" she asked.

"It was..amazing. He's amazing. We talked and talked and...he kissed me." Leeto said cheerfully. Kitty smiled. "Aww I am glad you are happy, Leeto." she said and Leeto truly was.

xAt The Orochi Cave (haha)x
"Master, when do we strike?" Kabuto asked Orochi Maru. "The Hokage is strong. The village is strong. We will strike soon but we must prepare ourselves first." he explained. "The Uchiha is strong." he said, not knowing that the Uchiha he helped raise was also in the village. "We will pose as respected members of Suna and convince them to join us in attacking Kanoha as a distraction. We'll kill the old man and we'll obtain the Uchiha's body. This isn't easy to do, however. We will need to get stronger before we strike. Be patient." he said.

Kabuto bower. "Yes, sir." he said and disappeared. Orochi Maru smiled to himself. Once the village is weakened, he can take it over and provide a safe home for his daughter. Nobody would challenge them.

xBack With the Girlsx
After eating lunch at home, the girls decided they wanted more lunch. They went to the ramen shop and ordered their food when Naruto showed up. "Hey, Naruto!" Kitty called and waved. Naruto waved back before taking our his wallet (purse thing) to check if he had the right amount of money to pay for the ramen. Leeto spotted his froggy wallet and laughed.

"Naruto, you are such a queef." she said. Naruto looked at her wide-eyed. "A queef?" he asked. "Yeah." Leeto responded. "You have a froggy purse!" Kitty looked at Leeto. "I have a froggy purse, too..." she said. "That's okay because you are supposed to queef. Naruto is not supposed to queef."

"Did you call me queef?" Kitty asked, half jokingly. "No." Leeto replied. "I called you someone who queefs it up." "You know what?" Kitty said, turning to Leeto. "You're a queef! You came from queefy town!" "You're the queef!" Leeto yelled, standing. Kitty stood as well.

"Nuh-uh! You ate queef for breakfast!..and lunch..and probably later!" Kitty cried. "Yeah, whatever, just queef it up, you queefer." Leeto replied. Kitty's face turned red as she screamed at the top of her lungs, "YOU ARE A STINKY QUEEF!" She practically shook the entire village with her scream. Then, both girls made indignant squeals and looked around them to see that everyone was staring. They both giggled and walked off, making there way home, calling everyone queefs along the way.