Status: Completed.

Blue Blood; Red Hands

x Chapter Eight x Kiss To Confuse

Image

Kitty decided that, because Leeto was out with Kiba, she wanted to do something with her day as well. She went to look for Sasuke. "Hey, Sasuke!" she cried when she saw him training at the training grounds. He smiled at her. "Do you want to hang out with me today? I'm kind of bored and.." she began. "Sure." he said and took her hand. He led her to the "Forest Of Love" just outside of the Kanoha grounds.

Image

After spending most of the day together, they were about ready to turn in. Nervously, Sasuke took Kitty's face in his hands and really kissed her. He convinced himself that his love for her wouldn't get in the way of his vengeance on Itachi. He truly loved her. Kitty's eyes fluttered closed and those butterflies returned. Not knowing a thing about romance, she had know clue what Sasuke was doing to her. She only knew that she loved it. When they pulled away, she could tell that Sasuke was nervous so she decided against asking him what he'd just done. Instead, she smiled at him. "Bye, Kitty." he whispered and left.

Kitty immediately ran to Shikamaru's house. "Shika!" she cried, banging on his door hard. She was unaware that it was 2:00 in the morning. After a moment, he answered the door and Kitty kept swinging her fists forward, hitting him on his pineapple head. "Kitty!" he cried. Kitty stopped and blinked twice. "When did you get here?" she asked, blankly.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" he asked her. "Shika!" she shrieked. "I need help!" "I realized." he muttered under his breath. "Shika, what's this?" Kitty asked and kissed him. Shikamaru looked at him wide-eyed. "What was that?" he asked her in shock. "I asked you!" she cried. Then, Shikamaru understood. "Kitty, that was a kiss." he explained. "What? No. A kiss is when your father pecks you on the forehead." Kitty countered. "There are many different kinds of kisses, Kitty." Shikamaru stated. "The one you just gave me should only be given to you lover."

Kitty clasped a hand over her mouth. "Oh no!" she cried. "Its alright, Kitty. You didn't know. I won't tell. Now, will you please leave so I can get some sleep?" Shikamaru begged. "Oh, right! Thanks, Shika!" Kitty cried and skipped off. Shikamaru wondered how anyone could be so perky.

Impulsively, Kitty skipped to Sasuke's house and knocked on his door. Groaning ,Sasuke came to the door and was surprised to see Kitty. She stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him. When she pulled away, his eyes were wide. "What's wrong?" she asked him, worried. "N-Nothing is wrong. I just thought you didn't want to kiss me. You seemed confused after I kissed you first." he said. Kitty giggled. "I liked it. I just didn't know what it as so I uhh.. asked Shika and he told me." she said, smiling. "You woke Shikamaru up between 1:300 and 2:00?" he asked, confused. She nodded. "Bye, lover!" Kitty giggled and skipped home. Sasuke couldn't help but smile. He liked that. 'Lover.'