Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

A young and vibrant mermaid named Raven Adan dreams of being human and finding love above the sea so she makes a deal Tia Dalma to make her human for two years.

She has to find her true love within those two years or she will never become human, and sadly the man she had fallen for is a well-known womanizer who may have feelings for Raven, but no one is quiet sure.

Image
  1. The Newest Crew Member
    Raven Adan, a hopeful mermaid becomes human and joins Jack Sparrow and his crew.
  2. Meeting The Crew
    Jack agreed to you being apart of his crew, and takes you to meet the rest and gives you the worst job you could have.
  3. The Last Member
    You and Jack head off to go pick up a friend of his.
  4. The Storm
    The ship is attacked by a vicious storm and you can't go out to help them, but what happens when Jack falls overboard?!
  5. Cyclone
    First stop on the treasure map, could end up being a deadly trap.
  6. The Siren
    Your first clue to finding out about the treasure and more about Ol' Boot Strap Bill
  7. A Hint Of Something
    Are you starting to have feelings for Jack?
  8. Faries?
    The next stop on the map that Jack points out to you seems to be rather strange but tell him what is is anyways.
  9. I'm Your What?
    You get yet another member on board only it's an immortal such as yourself and one you're quite friendly with, but something else slips from Jack's lips.
  10. Treasure
    You all finally made it to the last place on the map, where the treasure is suppose to be hidden.
  11. Captured
    A heated argument between you and Jack is haulted because of another storm but this time, you weren't so lucky.
  12. Fighting The Current
    You've been captured and are going to be forced to marry a special ritual for mermaids is going to happen, can Jack stop it?
  13. Hanshi Homore
    Your wedding day, can it be ruined?
  14. Wedding Crashers
    The Hanshi Hamore is crashed by Jack and your sister but as you two are reunited everything is ripped away again.
  15. Too Late
    You rescue Jack and Will from near death however you are repayed with betrayl.
  16. Abducted
    Tunring back into a mermaid you give up on your quest and leave your sister and the girls on the boat telling them that you would find a way to become human.
  17. Becoming Human
    You were captured and had to make a deal in order to somehow become human and warn Jack about the oncoming pirate that was going to kill him.
  18. Never Never Wanted This
    An All Out battle between captains, and your a casualty.
  19. It's About Time
    Jack has finally confessed what has long been awaited but dim news about Elma brings this wonderful confession to a halt.
  20. First Times For Everyone
    Elma finally woke up so you go off to find Jack to see that everyone is acting strangly.
  21. The Romance Scene
    Your first night with Jack, that you will always remember.
  22. It Wasn't a Question
    After your passionate night your awoken by part of the crew showing up at the hotel.
  23. More Secrets?
    Jack has proposed to you and you're extremely excited about getting to marry him, but yet another secrets looms about.
  24. End: Surprise Wedding!
    You finally dock at the island and are told that a big party is going to happen, and you're given the amazing dress.