Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Captured

It had been a week since you had all found the treasure and everyone got their fair share, even you and Elma. Elma and you for the entire week had tried to get Jack to say that he loved you but for some reason he didn't say a thing!

"I'm starting to wonder if Jack feels anything for me!" You and Elma were walking around Port Royal while Jack and Will went to go and see how Elizabeth was doing. Not sure why but he didn't want the to of you there so you girl decided to just walk around.

"He feels something for you he's just too stubborn to say it!" Elma glared at nothing really as you laughed.

"Maybe." You looked around the market place and everyone was looking at your strangely, whispering and pointing at you.

"If they keep doing that, I'm going to bite one of their fingers off." You mutter to you. You giggled and shook your head.

"Elma, you can't do that. Let's head back to Will's old shop, before you hurt someone." Elma growled at one of the ladies who were whispering about the two of you and she let out a small cry making you and Elma laugh.

"That was mean."

"But funny." You laughed harder as you approached Will's store. You opened the door and saw Will, Jack, and some blonde woman.

"Will, how could you not tell me that you were leaving! I was worried sick!" The blonde woman shouted.

"Were you really?!" She looked hurt by Will's comment.

"Yes...I still love you. I know what I did with Jack was wrong but you I wasn't thinking, I love you Will! Please...I thought you had forgiven me! You obviously forgave Jack!" Your eyes went wide at hearing this.

'What did she do with Jack?' You looked down at Elma who just shrugged. The both of you walked closer to make your presence known.

"Love! What are ye doin' here?" Jack walked up to you grabbing your hands fidgeting with them rather nervously.

"I had to take Elma out of the market place before she attacked the poor unsuspecting people." Jack chuckled nodded his head.

"Understandable." Elma smirked and Will sighed looking from the girl to the three of you.

"Elizabeth...I have forgiven Jack...and I'm sorry. I do still love, I guess I can forgive you too." Elizabeth smiled and jumped on Will.

"Oh Will I'm so happy!" Jack turned back to the two rolling his eyes.

"Are ye comin' with me then or staying here?" Will smiled at Jack and looked back at Elizabeth.

"I'm going to stay here. You let me know if you ever need anything Jack." Jack nodded his head.

"Aye." You smiled at Will and hugged him tight.

"I'm happy for you Will. I wish you lots of happiness."

"Thank you Raven."

"It was nice meeting you Elizabeth, take care of Will!" She smiled at you and nodded her head.

"Don't worry!"

"See you around Will! Maybe I'll fly over sometime!" Elma hugged him quickly and then ran over to you and Jack.

"Fly over?" Elizabeth asked Will. Will laughed and waved at the three of you.

"I'll explain when we get inside."

"Oh." Elizabeth nodded her head and waved goodbye to the three of us.

"Jack...what happened between you and Elizabeth?" Jack was at the helm sailing away from Port Royal when you asked him this.

"We kissed." You furrowed your brow a bit confused.

"That's it?" Jack sighed and looked at you a bit annoyed.

"She also killed me! Ye happy? We didn't do anythin' that ye be thinkin' that we did alright love?" You backed away from him biting your lip and nodded your head.

"Fine. Um...when you're done, we need to talk. In your cabin." Jack looked at you for a second before nodding his head. You walked into the cabin and plopped yourself onto his bed.

'He can be such a prick at times! Grr! What am I going to do?'

"Love?" You looked up and saw him at the doorway. You smiled sadly and stood up. He closed the door and walked over to you. You grabbed his face and kissed him furiously, he was shocked at first because this was very out of character for you but he quickly responded. Once the two of you pulled away you were blushing like there was no tomorrow.

"What was that for?"

"I need to know how you feel for me, Jack." Jack looked at you not knowing what to say.

"I really don't know." You sighed getting aggravated.

"I'm running out of time Jack!" Just then, the ship jerked causing you to fall into him. You ignored it and kept yelling.

"I need to know how you feel or else I won't be here much longer! You need to make up your mind and SOON!" You screamed and threw the door open to find a storm raging outside.

"What in bloody hell are ye TALKIN' ABOUT!?" Jack shouted when Gibbs came running to the cabin drenched.

"Capt'n it's the worst I've ever seen, we need ye at the wheel! Raven come on!" You nodded your head at him deciding that your fight with Jack would have to wait. Jack made his way to the helm in an attempt to control the ship and you made your way up one of the poles to try and fix a sail.

"RAVEN! BE CAREFUL!" You heard Ana-Maria shout up to you. You smiled to yourself and try to grab the rope that thrashed around. You were just about to get it but just as you grabbed it, it fell from your hand and you fell from the pole.

"RAVEN!" You went flying through the air and straight into the ocean. You hit the ocean hard and once in there you noticed something...you could breathe. You instantly felt around your neck and noticed the chain was gone.

'Shit!' You went to swim back up but all the thrashing caused a rock to be hurled towards your head, knocking you out.

::Third Person's P.O.V.::

"RAVEN!!" Jack shouted as he saw her go straight into the water. Then he heard a clunk on the deck and looked down to see the locket Joellaine had put a spell on.

"No, no, no!" Jack ran over to the locket picking it up and then ran over to the side of the ship.

"JACK! She's lost we need to get Pearl under control!" Gibbs tried to pull Jack back to the helm but Jack kept shaking his head.

"She's alive! She has to be!" Gibbs looked at Jack sadly and shook his head.

"Jack she fell overboard. This storm is too rough we need to get control!" He shouted. Jack sighed and ran over to the helm clutching the locket. Hopefully she'll follow the Pearl like she did last time and pop up saying she was fine.

::Your P.O.V.::

When you awoke your head hurt tremendously and was pounding. You felt around you to expect to feel rock but instead it was soft.

'What the hell?' You opened up your eyes to find yourself in your old bedroom in the palace.

'No...no! They found me...' You swam to the door and opened it to find two guards there.

"Sorry princess we were ordered to keep you here."

"WHAT?! By who?"

"The king." You sighed and shook your head.

"Go and get him! Tell him I wish to speak with him!" The guards nodded and one of them swam off to go and get him and you swam back to your shell bed. You laid on it until you heard your father's voice.

"You asked for me?"

"How could you do this to me?" You glared at him and he looked at you surprised.

"I see the surface world has changed you a bit." You shied away a bit but stood your ground.

"Father I don't want to be here!" Your father raised a brow and swam towering above you.
"I don't care. You will marry the prince from Atlantis and merge our two kingdoms!" His voice boomed throughout the room, shaking the walls.
"Then tell me this father." He started to swim away towards the door but stopped.
"What?"
"Why didn't you tell me I was half-human?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Note that when you are talking to the mermaids in the kingdom and to your family you're speaking your native language.