Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Hanshi Homore

You swam around your room nervous. Today was the day you went to the surface and into Port Royal for the Hanshi Homore and your plan was to send your sister, since she was the only one with free will so Will's blacksmith shop.

"Are you ready?" You nodded your head and you and Kesare all swam to the main hall where your father and the half of the army were waiting for you.

"Since you have the spell put on you, you go up to the surface first and do not, I repeat do not try to run away." You glared at your father and made your way up to the sand where there was a gold dress waiting for you.

'A gold dress? Ugh! I hate dresses! Utterly despise them and he's making me where one!' You sighed and dried yourself quickly so that your legs would appear once they did you place on the dress, to see your sisters emerge from the water and go over to you. Sai wore a green dress to match her eyes and Kesare of course wore a blue one.

"I hate this thing." Kesare muttered fidgeting with the tie in the front.

"I think they're rather festive." Sai said twirling around. The both of you looked at her like she was crazy.

"Trust me the attire I wore was much more comfortable. Plus, I was pirate." Kesare looked at you shocked.

"You? My shy little sister was a pirate?"

"Enough talk! We must go to the Inn where the Prince will be meeting us." You sighed and everyone followed your father to the Inn. Everyone looked at you oddly and looked at you thinking that you must be nobility. You see Will's shop and nudge your sister and she nods her head.

"The two of you will sleep here. Sai will be getting a room by herself. I'd rather not hear her complain." Your father sighed and walked away with Sai sticking her tongue out at the two of you.

"I swear I'll rip her head off one of these days!" You laughed at Kesare and she looked at you.

"Don't act like you don't want to do it too!" You bit your lip and looked away. The both of you laughed as you looked out the window to the sea.

"I'm sure you'll be with him soon." You sighed nodding your head. You weren't going to lose your faith just yet.

::Third Person's P.O.V.::

Little did either Kesare or Raven know that Sai was listening in and she was that one who had told the Siren where she would be. Sai was smarter than she looked and she had something big planned.

"JACK! We're coming up to Port Royal." Gibbs shouted at Jack. Jack nodded his head and made sure the ship was hidden behind the cliff.

"Elma ye're comin' with me!" Elma nodded her head, hopped off of the ropes, and went into the small boat with Jack.

"The rest of ye keep a look out for the navy!" The crew nodded their heads and Jack and Elma were off. Jack and Elma quickly made their way through the busy streets of Port Royal.

"Where do you think she would head to first?" Jack thought about it and motion for her to follow.

"Will's. He's the only person she knows here in Port Royal. If it was Tortuga she would've gone to the tavern that Fred works at." Elma smiled and nods her head.

"I know Fred! Good man." Jack looked at her and then back to the shop.

"Will!" Jack shouted when he got it.

"Jack? Elma?" What are you two doing back so early?" Will laughed and hugged Elma.

"Raven's getting married." Elma said and Will furrowed his brow.

"To who? Jack you didn't?" Will looked at Jack shocked and Jack just glared at him.

"What if I did! No...she's getting married to some snotty prince from Atlantis." Will's eyes went wide when he heard this.

"A-Atlantis? You mean the lost city?" Jack laughed nervously and so did Elma.

"Yes...Atlantis. I'm a mermaid Will." Everyone looked behind them to see Raven standing there in a green dress.

"Raven!" Jack ran over to her and hugged her tight.

"I'd thought I'd lost ye." Raven smiled gently at Jack and caressed his face.

"You have Jack. I don't love you. I'm in love with the prince." Everyone couldn't believe what she was saying.

"Don't you see Jack! I can't love someone like you! A pirate! This is where I belong. I'm of much higher class than you, I honestly I don't even know why I affiliated myself with you anyway." Jack couldn't believe what she was saying. This wasn't the Raven he knew, this couldn't be. His heart ached at the words she was saying.

"Ye don't mean it."

"Raven you can't believe what your saying!" Elma shouted but Raven put up a hand looking at them disgusted.

"I do. Now is you'll excuse me, I get married at midnight." With that Raven left, Will's shop and Jack stood there. His heart just ripped out of his chest beating on the floor.

"She didn't mean it Jack! She didn't know what she was talking about!" Elma tried to reason. Will tried to put a comforting hand on Jack's shoulder but Jack just pushed him off.

"It doesn't matter. Not like I cared about the wench anyways." A few hours passed and Jack hadn't moved except for getting up to get more rum. Will went to go close up the shop when a strange woman came running in with bright blue hair, eyes, and a dress.

"Are you Will?" She huffed out. Jack didn't look up as Elma looked back and forth between the woman and Jack.

"Yes, who are you?" She walked in and sat in front of Jack giving him and strange look.

"You know my sister. Raven Adan. I'm Kesare Adan. She sent me." Jack looked up and glared at Kesare.

"Raven? That wench sent you? For what?!" Jack yelled at her standing up sharply stumbling a bit. Kesare raised a brow at him standing up herself.

"My little sister is NOT a wench. She sent me because she wants your help Will to come and get her out. She says you're her only help at getting to a man named Jack." Jack scoffed as Will and Elma looked at her confused.

"Not to be rude but, Raven came by and told Jack," Will pointed to Jack who was taking a swig of rum, "that she didn't love him." It was Kesare's turn to look at them confused.

"That's impossible. The guards that my father took with us, she's not allowed out. She's trapped. She's been sitting at her windowsill looking out at the ocean all day." Jack glared at Kesare and got in her face.

"Then who the bloody hell, walked in here and told me off that looked exactly like ye sister?" Kesare glared at Jack and shook her head.

"Why my sister loves you I have no idea but she does! I don't know who-" Kesare stopped mid-sentence and thought for a second.

"What?" Elma asked trying to figure things out.

"What color was this 'Raven' wearing?" Jack growled and muttered, "Green dress." Kesare gasped and hit Jack in the back of his head.

"YOU IDIOT!"

::Third Person's P.O.V.::

"Who ye callin' an idiot?!" Jack yelled at Kesare.

"You are all coming with me!" Kesare grabbed Will and Elma's hand and motioned for Elma to grab Jack.

"Where? Why?" Will asked.

"To crash a royal wedding!"