Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Wedding Crashers

'Where is Kesare?! It's 11:30!' You paced your room the servants had just left to go retrieve your wedding dress. Your hair had already been done up nicely and placed with shells painted gold to match your eyes and the dress your father had picked out for you.

"Princess." The servants bowed their heads as they stripped you of your clothes and fit you in your wedding dress.

"I-I can do it myself really!" You said awkwardly standing in front of them in your slip.

"If you insist Princess. Your father wishes to see you when you are finished." You nodded your head and smiled feebly. You looked yourself in the mirror and saw that you looked beautiful. But you weren't happy. You slipped on the golden silk dress and placed on the tiara.

'This is suppose to be the most happiest day of my life.' You thought sadly and grabbed the veil from your bed. You walked to your father's room and knocked on his door lightly.

"Come in." You walked into to see him fixing his tie.

"You look good." You said smiling. You thought that if you had to go through with this you might as well make him think you were happy about it.

"You look...beautiful Raven. Amazing." He smiled warmly at you and hugged you tight.

"Thank you."

"Come let's go find your sisters. Have you see Kesare? No one has seen her." You laughed nervously and shrugged your shoulders.

"I have no idea where she is, Father."

"Oh well then. We're going to have to start without her. Come we're due outside." You sucked in a sharp intake of air, nodded your head, and made your way outside to the beach with your father.

'Oh god, please help me!'

::Third Person's::
"Crash a Royal wedding? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Will screamed at Kesare as they ran down the quiet streets of Port Royal towards the beach.

"Possibly but this is my sisters happiness we are talking about! She doesn't want to marry the little runt she wants Jack!" Kesare pointed at Jack who glared at Kesare.

"Who in bloody hell then was it that we saw in the shop?" Kesare gritted her teeth and had a look of disgust on her face.

"Our younger sister. Sai. I have no idea why she would do something like that but she did. I'm going to kill her when I see her. Does anyone know what time it is?" They all looked towards a small tower clock and saw it strike 12. Light music was heard from the beach and they all looked at each other.

"We're not late are we? TELL ME WE'RE NOT BLOODY LATE!" Jack screamed shaking Kesare.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! No you idiot! The priest has to recite the Gorbu Nokai." They all looked at her confused but she just rolled her eyes and then continued on running towards the beach.

"Come on!" Elma sighed and shook her head.

"I'll see you over there. I'll try and stall okay?" With that, Elma brought out her wings and took off.

"Elma's a faery?" Kesare asked and the guys nodded.

"Let's hurry before the prince puts his hands on my woman." Kesare and Will raised a brow at him before he realized he said that out loud.

"Uh...LET'S GO!" Jack ran towards the beach and the other two followed, praying they would get there in time.

::Your P.O.V.::
You slowly made your way down the isle. Tears falling down your face silently as you held onto your fathers arm. You saw Damien standing there with the priest smiling at you sadly. When you got there you turned to your father who lifted the veil, kissed your forehead, and wiped away your tears.

"You'll be happy don't worry." He whispered to you. You nodded your head slightly and stood there in front of the priest and Damien.

"Gorbu Nokai shane homotu shanka tume loke some fijete-"

"HOW COULD YOU!" A voice boomed and everyone turned including you to find Elma standing there her wing fluttering angrily. You knew she wasn't mad but she was pretending to be.

"Best friends...BEST FRIENDS! Does that mean NOTHING to you? Hmm?" She marched down the isle and stood in front of you her hands on her hips, tapping her foot.

"What is the meaning of this?" Your father stood up and looked down at Elma.

"You know, that's what I'd like to know! I mean you're best friend is getting married, and what you don't even get an invitation?! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!" Elma glared at her father who raised a brow at the tiny infuriated woman.

"Raven do you know this faery?"

"Yes father. She is my friend. I am so sorry, Elma. You're right I should have invited you." Elma turned back to face you and acted like she was about to cry.

"Well...maybe I don't WANT to attend the wedding now...even though...my best friend is...GETTING MARRIED OH MY GOD!" Elma started to cry loudly causing everyone to look at her like she was crazy. No doubt that she was though. She hugged you tight and you hugged her back.

"Where's Jack?" You whispered.

"On his way." She whispered back.

"Have a seat please." You said as you pulled away smiling.

"Oh...um okay!" She smiled brightly and your father gave a half smile. You looked at your father begging and he nodded his head.

"Please proceed now." The priest smiled and nodded his head. You looked at Damien who was smirking at you.

'What'? You mouthed and he just kept smirking at you.

"Gorbu Nokai shane homotu shanka tume loke some fijete-"

"WEDDINGS?! I LOVE WEDDINGS! DRINKS ALL AROUND!" You heard Jack's voice and your heart jumped.

"Oh what? Can't we do this in peace!" Your father yelled.

"I thought I took care of you!" You heard Sai say. You looked over at her confused when Jack walked down the isle towards you.

"Raven-"

"What do you think you are doing?" Your father stood in front of you blocking Jack from getting to you.

"I'm tryin' ta get me girl if ye don't mind." Jack smirked at him and your eyes went wide.

"Jack...that's our father." Kesare whispered in his ear and Jack's eyes went wide.

"Oh...nice ta meet ye sir. Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack bowed and looked back up at your father.

"Your girl? She is getting married to the prince and that is finale!"

"Father please! Look at what he did he came here for me!"

"He wasn't suppose to!" Sai yelled coming down from her spot.

"What are you talking about?" You asked looking at her. Kesare made her way to you and glared at Sai.

"She pretended to be you and told Jack that you didn't love him." Your eyes went wide and you turned to Sai.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Everyone jumped back never seeing you so angry before.

"Why should you be with him! You need to think about our kingdom first!"

"I don't want to! Kesare or you can take care of the kingdom! Maybe some future child of mine will someday want to enter the sea and rule over the kingdom and I will let them! Why? Because it'll make them happy!" You walked over to your father and looked up at him.

"You'd rather marry me off against my will and have me miserable for the rest of my life than go off and be happy with Jack?" Your father sighed and looked over everything.

"What about Damien?"

"I'm fine! I never wanted to marry her either. I just didn't have a reason not to." Damien looked over at Elma and winked at her. She smirked and winked back. You laughed and took off the veil.

"See. Father," you walked over to Jack and grabbed his hands, "I love this man." Jack smiled and held you close. You looked up and him and he kissed you passionately. Everyone around you cheered and when you pulled away you looked at your father.

"Sai, Kesare. Come...we go come. Everyone else, we're going back." You looked at your father confused.

"There's nothing more for us here." Tears brimmed your eyes. Your father had disowned you.

"Father, I'm staying with Raven." Kesare said boldly. Your father's lip twitched and he huffed.

"Fine, you to are dead to me." Kesare sighed as they all headed back into the sea.

"Here," Damien have Elma a shell and she smiled nodding her head. Everyone was then gone except the five of you.

"I can't believe he did that." Kesare said. Elma hugged her and she hugged her back. Jack hugged you tightly trying to comfort you.

"Listen, I'm sorry I never got to tell ye how I felt or anything. And that I screamed at ye."

"It's fine Jack, you didn't know. I'm just happy you came for me." You kissed Jack and he kissed you back.

"Ye know...I do lo-"

"Mr. Sparrow. Mr. Turner." You all turned to see half the navy stand there.

"Captain, Captain Sparrow." Jack corrected them. The man in the front just smirked.

"Chain 'em! The both of you have appointment with the gallows. And check that one!" He pointed at Elma who had already hidden her wings and screamed in protest.

"Why am I being checked!"

"A woman in a mans clothing? Not very lady like. You must be a pirate."

"PROVE IT!" Kesare yelled. The man held a sword to her neck as she approached the man. You went over to Kesare and pulled her away.

"She's got nothin' on her Commodore except a sword." The Commodore nodded his head and looked over at Jack and Will who had been shackled and stripped of their affects.

"You two have an appointment with the gallows tomorrow." The Commodore smiled and you looked at them horrified.

"Don't worry love! I'll find me way out!" The Commodore hit Jack on the head telling him to shut up as they took the men away.

"I lose my father and the love of my life ALL in one day..." You fell to the ground and Kesare and Elma try to comfort you.

"I think I have an idea." Elma piped up.

"What do you mean?" Kesare asked.

"Well we're all immortal creatures right?" You both nodded your heads and Elma smirked.

"Kesare can you make the same potion that Sai made to looked like Raven to look like Jack and Will?" Kesare smirked seeing where this was going.

"Yea. We're going to need some of their things and their clothes." You thought about it and smiled.

"Let's head to Will's fiance's house. Elizabeth I think her name is. She should be willing to help." You all smiled and started heading towards Will's house for not only the things you need but a place to stay.

"Well get stuff from Jack's cabin in the morning." The girls nodded and you smirked.

"I'm always saving him."