Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Abducted

"RAVEN!" Kesare ran into Jack's cabin seeing you on the floor as a mermaid.

"What happened?" You were still crying as Jack just continued to stare not really sure what was going on.

"The spell...I can never be human now." Jack shook his head.

"No! We'll find a way!" You glared at him as he tried to come near you.

"Why do you care? Go back to your whore! I never want to see you again Jack! To think, I loved you and I thought you actually loved me." Tears still slipped from your eyes and Jack looked away ashamed.

"Kesare get Elma and she'll help you to take me to the ocean." Kesare caressed your cheek and nodded her head. She left to go get Elma and Jack looked back at you.

"Raven, I-" You put a hand up to silence him.

"You don't have you explain yourself. You're Captain Jack Sparrow. That says enough."

"Raven!" Elma came rushing in and hugged you tight.

"I'm so sorry." You smiled sadly at Elma and shook your head.

"I tried. That's got to count for something right?" Kesare held your hand and nodded her head. The both of them lifted you and carried you outside leaving Jack to sit in his cabin with his thoughts.

"I promise, I'll try to find to make you human okay?" You smiled at your sister and hugged her tight.

"You know where to find me if anything." You told her and you hugged Elma.

"I'll see you soon okay?" Elma nodded her head sadly and watched you jump overboard.

"What was that?" Ana-Maria came up to the both of them and you popped your head out of the water to say your last goodbyes.

"Raven?! What the bloody hell are ye doin' down there? Get back up 'ere!" She chuckled but stopped when no one else did.

"What's wrong?"

"The spell wore off. I'm no longer human." Ana-Maria stood there shocked.

"No. Well we'll tell Jack! We'll go to Tia try and find a way!" You shook your head.

"Let my sister find a way. I'll be around. I can always find you don't worry." With that, you took off into the ocean.

::Third Person's P.O.V.::
Kesare couldn't believe that her little sister was back in the ocean after all the she had been through. After all that she did. She saw Jack at the helm and marched over to him.

"How could you do that to her! The navy is no longer looking for you just your dead corpse! Now my sister, after she stood up to out father because she loved you, she's BACK in the ocean? AND you LET her go? You're a poor excuse for a man." Kesare glared at him and Jack looked over at her his face was emotionless and his eyes were dark.

"If ye feel such a disgust towards me love, then maybe ye should get off of me ship before we set sail." Kesare gritted her teeth knowing she had no other means of transportation.

"I'll find a way to make her human and when she is, you won't come near her." Kesare threatened and walked away and went to do her work. Elma and Ana-Maria saw how torn up she was about her sister's leaving.

"Kesare maybe at our next port we can commandeer a small boat and we'll go to Tia ourselves." Ana-Maria offered. Kesare smiled and nodded her head.

"I'd like that thanks." Ana-Maria hugged Kesare and the three went off to work.

"Jack why'd you do that?" Will had come up from behind Jack as Jack pulled out of Tortuga.

"Do what, William?" Jack asked slightly annoyed.

"Kiss that whore. Why didn't you just tell Raven that you loved her, we all know you did." Jack glared at Will and gripped the wheel.

"I never loved her." Will sighed shaking his head.

"Whatever you say Jack."

::Your P.O.V.::
It was about two days later and you had gotten to a secluded spot on a beach. You weren't really sure where you were but at this point, you didn't care. You were alone, free, nothing was holding you back. You didn't have your father telling you what to do, you little sister driving you crazy, no Jack to betray you.

'No Jack...' Tears fell from your eyes as you sat on the rock and watched the waves slowly roll on and off the beach shore. Your heart still ached and you didn't know how and an immortal creature were you going to ever deal with this kind of pain. How were you supposed to get over it. Go find a merman to fall in love with? You couldn't. You loved being human. Sure, the sea was still your first and one true love but being a human was amazing.

'Maybe I should have listen to my father.' You sighed when you heard footsteps.

'FOOTSTEPS?!' You panicked as you heard someone laugh.

"I saw ye...wit dear ol' Jack. But ye had legs at the tavern if remember, didn't she boys?" You opened up your eyes to see a man looked maybe a year or two younger than Jack and dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was quiet handsome but very scary. He had his crew with him and you started to crawl away from him.

"Oh no ye dun." He grabbed you by the arms and you let out a small squeal.

"Why dun ye have yer legs, missy?" He asked hoisting you up to face him.

"I lost them. Now let me go!" The man smirked evilly which sent chills to go down your spin.

"Now see, I would but I need ye. Jack seemed to be a bit attached to ye at the tavern, and I can see why." The crew laughed as the man eyed you.

"Jack's dead!" You screamed." The laughed, his body shaking causing you to shake slightly along with him.

"See, thas what I heard too. But the bodies are missin'. Now everybody knows, the only thing tha will ever kill Jack Sparrow, is another Pirate. Not the navy." The crew laughed the man swung you over his shoulder.

"Why do you want me for!"

"Well two reasons love, one, ye gunna help us get some treasure."

"NO!" The man had walked you to his ship and had dumped you on his bed. He locked his door so now it was just the two of you.

"Yes ye are or, I'll kill ye." Now it was your turn to smirk.

"Mermaid's are immortal creatures. You can't kill me." The man just raised his eyebrows and clapped his hands together.

"Even better! I'll torture ye until ye do it." You looked at him horrified.

"You wouldn't." He sat on the bed and got in your face, his lips close to yours.

"Wouldn't I? I'm a pirate love, I like treasure." You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

"Why do you need me to get it anyways?" He smirked and looked at your tale.

"I need a mermaid's scale. I was actually heading towards someone I knew who could've help me locate a mermaid when I saw ye just laying there. Imagine me surprise." He started to caress your cheek and you just pushed his hand away.

"I won't help you."

"See that's the thing love, ye need to give the chest the scale willing or else the treasure will be curse. Now I can't 'ave tha can I?" You looked at him as he pulled out a dagger from his belt. He leaned over and placed it on the nightstand next to you.

"Dun make me hurt ye. Ye're beautiful." He ran his fingers through your hair and you just looked away.

"What is the second thing you want me to do?" He smirked and took his hand back.

"Ye're goin' ta help me get the Pearl. I mean I love me ship, but the Pearl is the fastest ship in the Caribbean." You looked at him confused.

"I don't understand how I can help with that, I have no legs-" he put a finger to your lips to hush you and you were quiet.

"Ye dun really have to do much love. Are ye sure there is no way we can get yer legs back though?" You glared at him like he was stupid and he just shrugged.

"I'm just askin'. I'll be back ta check on ye." With that, he kissed you hard on the lips. You resisted at first but his lips were strangely soft, and silky. You kissed back for a second before pulling away quickly. The man smirked and grabbed his hat from the table.

"By the way, the names Captain Sharpe, Bane Sharpe."