Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Becoming Human

You laid there for a while before you started to get dry and realized you needed some water.

'Oh crap.' You looked around you but there was nothing but empty bottles of rum lying on the tables.

"CAPTAIN!" You screamed. You sighed upset that you needed him. The door opened and you found yourself face to face with one of his slimy, smell, old crew.

"Wha do ye want lass?" He smirked and walked over to you feeling your tale and you smacked him with it.

"Water. I need water." You coughed, your mouth going dry. The man smiled, most of his teeth missing and black he walked out the door.

"'Ere ye go lass." You glared at him as he brought back a cup of water. You placed it on the table beside the bed and looked at the man.

"No...my whole body needs water. Or I die. Understand?" The man growled something and walked off again. You rolled your eyes and this time he cam back with the Captain.

"What do ye need love?" The Captain said smirking lightly.

"WATER! I NEED BLOODY WATER!" You completely lost it tired and a bit hungry. The Captain chuckled and whispered something into the man's ear. He nodded his head, went into the adjoining room, and pulled out a basin. He placed it next to the bed and then went off somewhere.

"Where did he go?" You asked looking around you, coughing again. You grabbed the water next to the table and down the glass.

"To get you your bloody water as you said love." The Captain had a glint in his eyes as the man came back with a bucket and filled up the basin.

"Thank ye Clay." Clay nodded his head and left to do his regular duty. The Captain came over to you and picked you up. Your arms went around his neck afraid he might drop you.

"Think I might just drop ye love?"

"You're willing to torture me for treasure. That tells me your capable of anything Captain." He placed you in the basin and you sighed rubbing the water on your body. He watched you intently and you were so busy trying to save yourself from drying out you didn't realize it.

"Can I help you?!" You ask as you noticed something strange. His pants seems to be...sticking up.

"Like I said love...ye're a beautiful women." You just stared at his pants and he smirked.

"Curious love?" You snapped out of it and looked up at him confused.

"What's the matter with your pants Captain?" He laughed at you not thinking you were serious but stopped when he noticed when you were, his pants returning to normal.

"Love, have ye ever had sex?" You blushed greatly and bit your lip, shaking your head.

"Weren't ye wit Jack?" You glare at him and huffed.

"No! He doesn't care about me really! I've only been a human for 2 years and I lost the opportunity to stay human so no I've never had sex. The only way I could is if I was to go through a Hanshi Homore." The Captain looked at you confused and shook his head.

"Well what ye saw in me...pants, was me being very turnned on." You furrowed your brow as you leaned on the basin's edge.

"Turned on?"

"I was...aroused." You nodded your head, sort of knowing what that meant.

"By what?" The Captain got closer to you, his face very close to yours.

"By ye." He kissed you yet again and you just sat there. Unable to move. He pulled away smirking.

"I got something out of ye last time love. I'll get something next time." He smirked and left you alone in the room.

'Next time?'

::Jack's P.O.V.::
You paced around the deck looking at your compass, which was going every which way.

"Damnit!" You cursed hitting the thing. You calmed down closed your eyes.

"I know what want, I know what I want, I know what I want." You muttered to yourself. You peaked open an eye and sighed when you saw the arrow struggling between East and South. It was already the afternoon of the next day and you barely knew where you were heading.

"Captain!" You looked over at Ana-Maria who was glaring at you and you rolled your eyes.

"What is it?"

"When are we going to be docking?" You furrowed your brow confused and decided to poke at her.

"Why?"

"Ye dun need to know Captain." You snickered lightly and shrugged your shoulders.

"Not exactly sure love," you popped open the compass and it finally stopped struggling and was telling you to go southeast.

"We've got a heading and I'm not passing that up." Ana-Maria glared at you and you just smirked at her. She marched off and you saw her talking to Elma and Kesare.

'What are those three up to?'

"Will!" You called him over and he walked over, Elizabeth right behind him.

"Have those three said anything to ye?" Will looked to where you were staring at and shook his head.

"Why? Worried they're planning a mutiny?" You glared at Will as he chuckled and Elizabeth tried her best not to laugh.

"No. But I know Kesare would like to 'ave me head." Will and Elizabeth both nodded their heads.

"Jack...if I wasn't your...friend...I'd want your head to." Will and Elizabeth walked away and you glared at their backs.

'What am I going to do...I can't bloody well tell them that I do love her...WHAT AM I SAYING! I don't love the woman! She drives me crazy, the bloody woman is like the sea, calm on moment and the lashes at you the next! Shy and sweet and then all of a sudden, she won't hesitate to put a sword through you! No! I can't love her, I won't love her...' Not even you believe yourself but somehow you knew rum and some more talking to yourself would hopefully convince you that you can't love Raven.

::Your P.O.V.::
You awoke the next day still in the basin of water and slightly cold. The Captain had already awoken because you saw the bed was empty so you adjusted yourself in the basin, causing water to splash out onto the floor.

"Now, now. Don't go making a mess." You jumped slightly at the voice when you saw the Captain walk out of the adjoining room in which they had gotten basin from.

"I was trying to make myself comfortable and possibly warmer." You wrapped your arms around yourself and he looked you over placing his shirt on. You tired hard not to look at his body but found it very hard.

"Like what ye see?" You looked up at his face as his smirked and just glared at him.

"N-no!" You blushed and chewed on your lower lip as he bent down and tapped your nose.

"It's about time ye woke up. It's afternoon. Tomorrow morning we be nearing the cavern where we be needin' ye scale. Are ye going to give it to me willingly?" His lips gently grazed yours as he spoke, his hand tracing the outline of your body.

"Fine...but, only if you let me go." The Captain smirked and shook his head.

"I still need ye as leverage to get the Pearl."

"Jack's dead!" You screamed and he just laughed.

"Keep sayin tha love, but no real pirate truly believes that." You sighed, you had to think of a way to get to Tia.

"One day. Give me one day to roam the see alone, if I'm not back you kill everyone on the crew of the Pearl in order to get the ship. If and when I do come back you take the Pearl by using me and everyone including Jack goes free and unharmed." He stared at you for a moment deciding whether or not to trust you.

"Agree and you get the treasure, don't and you'll spend a hell of a lot of time torturing me to give you that scale willingly. My friends are on that ship, my sister! You really think I'd leave you and let you kill them, Captain?" He clenched his jaw and held out his hand.

"We have an accord." You smiled and shook it.

"We have an accord." He smirked at you and brought you in close to his face, causing you to gasp.

"Enough with the 'Captain' already love. It's Bane. I never really got yer name though." He caressed your face and you smiled.

"Raven." He kissed you hard and surprisingly you kissed him back.

"Nice to meet you Bane." He smirked.

"Ye too Raven." He walked over to the nightstand where he had left the knife and handed it over to you.

"There ye go." You looked at him.

"You're going to make me do! I can stab another man but I don't think I can skin off one of my own scales." Bane laughed lightly and you glared at him.

"Ye want me to do it." You bit your lip and nodded your head.

"Hold onto somethin'." He suggested and so you grasped the sides of the basin. He took the knife and held it against your tale. Swiftly and quickly had cut, skinning you. You screamed feeling a sharp pain and then shortly after the burning. You dipped it in the water and it started to bleed.

"I'll be right back." Bane placed the scale on the nightstand with the knife and came back with a bottle of rum and a cloth.

"I'll take ye out so ye're not sittin' in a tub of rum." You laughed and tear streamed down your face from the pain. He took you out and placed you on the bed. He pour the rum over the wound and you bit back a loud scream. He dabbed the cloth in some water and then cleaned it good.

"Do ye heal fast?" You laughed and shook your head.

"I'm not a vampire." Bane's face went pale as he stared at you.

"They're real?" You just laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Thank you." You lightly pecked his lips and he was the one who was shocked.

"No, thank ye." He smirked and took the scale with him upstairs on deck with him. You guessed that him and the crew would head to the island where the treasure was. You kept the cloth against your wound and from time to time splash a bit of rum on it to keep infection away. After awhile you started to get bored of just laying there and your stomach growled.

'I haven't eaten since yesterday.'

"CAPTAIN!" You screamed and one of his crew came in.

"What do ye want lass?"

"Some bread?" He chuckled and nodded his head slamming the door behind him.

"How rude." You muttered wrapping the blanket around your shoulders, to hid yourself, noticing how he was staring at your chest.

"Here ye are. Ye're lucky the Capt'n said ta be nice to ye." He growled as he took hold of your face bringing it close to his smelly one. You tired to slap him away but he didn't budge and just laughed.

"Let go," you gritted and he forced a kiss onto you.

"Get off!!" You yelled through the kiss trying to push him off.

'I NEED LEGS! GOD!' You tried hitting him with your tale and you succeeded but you ended up irritating the cut on your tale.

"Ah!" The man smirked as he got back up to grab at you when the door busted open.

"Valkin! What in bloody hell do ye think ye're doin'?! GET OUT NOW!" Bane yelled, his face red and Valkin ran out the room. Tears brimmed your eyes as the wound bled again.

"Crap." You muttered and grabbed the cloth from the table.

"Are ye okay?" Bane rushed over to you and helped you with the wound.

"I'm fine. It's not like he can do anything to me really." Bane laughed lightly and looked into your eyes.

"Ye've got such...strange eyes." You smiled and nodded your head.

"Eyes of a mermaid usually match their tales." Bane nodded his head still staring into your eyes.

"Ye sure ye're alright?" He lifted your hand from your wound to see that it had stopped bleeding again.

"Yea, see."

"Ye can go swim now. I expect ye back around the same time tomorrow." Your eyes lit up in excitement.

"Really?" Bane nodded his head and leaned into you.

"But ye better come back." You leaned into him and gently caressed his face. His skin was smooth and he looked at you trying to figure you out.

"I will." He lifted you up and brought you out on deck. Most of the crew stopped to see what was going on and you pointed to a small rowboat.

"Ye want a boat? Raven ye can swim." You laughed and nodded your head.

"I know, but hopefully on my way back, I'll need that boat." Bane sighed and nodded his head placing you in the boat.

"Tomorrow, if yer not back I'm going after the Pearl. No mercy." Bane's face was serious and you nodded your head.

"Aye." You smiled at him and he went in for a rough kiss. You kissed back and he pulled away smirking. He called someone over and they helped him lower you into the water. Once the rowboat hit the water, you jumped out and tied the boat around your wrist. You smirked up at Bane and went under swimming fast the rowboat trailing behind you.

You swam all the way to Tia's place and tied the boat up in front of it. It had taken you until nightfall so you only had until afternoon tomorrow to fulfill your plan and so far, it was working.

"TIA!" You called up. You saw her head pop out of her door and she looked at you and smirked.

"Raven, ma child!" She called down. She walked down the stairs and over to you.

"Ya didn't make it did ya?" You sighed and shook your head and looked at her sternly.

"I want the other option." Tia looked at you like you were crazy. She looked around and saw two men walking by.

"HEY! Ya two! Come over 'ere and help dis girl into ma house!" The men nodded their heads, knowing who Tia was in their village and lifted you out of the water and carried you to her house and place you on her bed.

"Thank you." You whispered to them and they nodded their heads leaving.

"What are ya talkin' about girl! Da otha option can very well kill you!" You sighed nodding your head knowing that.

"I know but I have to! I need to be human." Tia sighed and looked at you sternly.

"If ya die from dis der ain't no bringin' ya back from it." You nodded your head and she handed it to you. Your only chance at becoming human.