Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

It Wasn't a Question

"JACK?! WHY DID YOU-OH MY GOODNESS!"

"WHAT IN BLOODY HELL ARE YE DOIN' HERE?!"

"WHERE'S MY SIS-oh..." You slowly opened up your eyes hearing someone shouting and doors slamming opened. You sat up and automatically felt someone wrap their arms and a blanket around you.

"Love, we don't need to give everyone a show now do we?" You opened your eyes fully to see your sister, Elma, Will, and Gibbs all standing at the door of your room shocked. Your face reddened and you threw yourself under the covers trying to hide from everyone. You heard Jack laughed and rub your back for a moment.

"Alright...NOW ALL OF YE OUT! We'll be back at the ship in a few." Everyone slowly nodded their heads and walked out of the room closing the door behind them.

"Love? Are ye alright?" You peaked your head out of the top of the blanket seeing if it was safe.

"I can't believe that just happened. They know what happened." Jack laughed and brought you close to him and kissed your head.

"It's fine. Let's get dressed and head to the Pearl. We've got places to go." Your furrowed your brow confused and just shrugged your shoulders.
The both of you got dressed and headed back to the ship, seeing the crew getting read to head out of the port.

"Jack where are we going?" You ask as you reach the helm." Jack looked down at you and smirked.

"Another port savvy?" Your furrowed your brow and gave him a small push.

"But we already have supplies that's why we were here." Jack keeps smirking, nodding his head.

"I know." You groan and walked away from him going off to find the girls.

"Raven!" You smiled seeing Kesare and the rest of them in the galley eating a small snack.

"Hey." Ana-Maria was smirking and she nudged you.

"So...how was it?" You blushed deeply and they all laughed.

"Ana-Maria! I'm not going to tell you!" You whispered. Elma came up behind you and patted your back.

"Don't worry girls. I'm sure once they both get into Jack's room we'll hear how good ol' Jack is." The girls laughed and you just blushed harder letting your head fall to the table.

"You are all evil!" Kesare placed her hand on yours, her laughing subsiding.

"Awe, honey we're just happy for you. All of us. Now, come on, we've got work to do, Elma you should go rest." Elma pouted and everyone agreed.

"You should go rest." Elma sighed glaring at everyone.

"Your right Raven. They are evil." You laughed and watched as she went to go rest.

"Well let's get to work. Our next port is about a day away." Ana-Maria announced.

"Do you two know where we're going?" You asked your sister and friend. The two looked at each other and then at you smiling awkwardly.

"Nope." They said in unison and rushed up on deck.

"HEY!"

'What is with all the secrets! What is going on, on this boat! Who would know? WILL!'

"Will!" Will jumped from what he was doing and turned around to see you smiling at him.

"Oh, Raven it's you. You scared me." You laughed as Will went back to work.

"Sorry, didn't mean to. So, I was meaning to ask you something..." Will looked at you over his shoulder questioningly and then back at his work.

"Yes?"

"What were you and Jack doing in Tortuga?" Will fumbled with the ropes when you had asked that but quickly fixed himself and laughed nervously.

"Nothing, we just went to a place to find out some stuff for Jack and that was it. Nothing happened, Jack isn't doing anything bad." Will rambled not looking at you. Your heart dropped. You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"Will...who did Jack go see?" Will sighed and looked at you.

"Listen...I can't tell you, Jack will tell you. It's not my place, I'm sorry." You bit your lip and nodded your head.

'Oh my god...is Jack sleeping with someone? He is, isn't he? But why would they hide it from me? Why would they help him!'

This started to get you angry. You grunted in frustration and marched off to go help Pintel with the ropes.

"You okay miss?" He asked seeing you fuming and tugging on the ropes hard.

"Oh I'm BLOODY TERRIFIC!" Pintel back away from you slightly a bit scared as you continued with what you were doing.

"I'm going to kill them! I'll kill them all! Bloody bastards..." You mumbled to yourself. Ragetti walked up to Pintel seeing your distraught form.

"She okay?"

"Think she's gone off the deep end, tha one." They both walked off from you, leaving you to threaten everyone under your breath. Once you were done there, you took over Elma's job and swabbed the deck, making sure you kept away from Jack.

"DINNER!" Someone yelled and you went down with the rest of the crew to go eat. You grabbed some bread and refused to talk to anyone.

"Hey Raven, you really cleaned up that one area on the deck, I swear I almost saw me face!" Ana-Maria laughed. You looked up at her glaring and she looked at you hurt.

"What's wrong?"

"DON'T go asking me what's wrong! You should all bloody well know what's WRONG!" You yelled and stormed out of the galley. Kesare looked at Ana-Maria confused who just shrugged her shoulders. Then she looked over at Jack, glaring at him.

"What did you do this time?"

"I didn't do nothin' I swear!" Jack looked at where you had just left confused.

"Well what are you doing sitting here you idiot! Go after her!" Elma smacked him and he glared at her.

"Alright, alright." Jack sighed and followed you, to see you on deck. You were sniffling. Silent tears coming down your face.

"Love, what's wrong?" You turned around and glared at Jack.

"Like you don't know. I can't believe you!" Jack stared at you shocked, not knowing completely what was going on.

"What do ye mean?"

"What is with the secrets? Why can't I know where we're going? Where you were when we were docked in Tortuga? I ask Will and he starts rambling on, only making you seem increasingly guilty! And my sister and my best friends help you! I thought they cared but obviously not, your cheating on me and they help you!" You yelled. Jack didn't know what to say as he saw the tears run down your face even harder.

"I take silence as a yes." You went to walk away when Jack grabbed your arm and pulled you in front of him forcefully.

"Listen! I told you what happened didn't I?" Jack said in a harsh whisper.

"Obviously not! You stood there and you lied to me because you knew I was going to throw myself at you!" You yelled. By this time, you had attracted most of the crew on deck to watch your argument.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! THERE ARE SECRETS FOR A REASON BUT NOT BECAUSE I'M BLOODY SLEEPING WITH SOME WHORE!" Jack shouted at you. You stayed glaring at you and bit your lip hard.

"THEN WHY CAN'T I KNOW! WHY IN THE HELL IS EVERYONE ACTING SO WEIRD!" You stomped your foot and Jack growled walking over to you grabbing your left hand.

"Ye want to know? YE WANT TO BLOODY KNOW!" He pulled something out of his pocket and then shoved something onto your ring finger.

"THERE! YE BLOODY WOMAN, YE DRIVE ME CRAZY! FROM NOW ON PEOPLE CAN REFER TO YOU AS MRS. I'M GOING TO DRIVE JACK CRAZY SPARROW!" Jack stormed off into his cabin slamming the door behind him. You stood there in shock, your finger a bit achy since he forced the ring on. You looked down and saw it was a beautiful sliver ring with a black pearl in it. The whole crew stared at you in awe and then cheered.

You took the ring off to admire it better and saw on the inside it said, 'May the Sparrow and Raven fly together for always'. More tears came down as you cried because you were stupid to think that Jack was sleeping with someone and happy that he wanted to marry you. Kesare and the others rushed over.

"Oh honey, are you alright?" You nodded your head solemnly, placing the ring back on your finger.

"I'm so stupid. I have to go talk to him." They nodded their heads and you rushed to Jack's room. Surprisingly the door was open and when you opened it, you found Jack sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He had already removed his affects, shirt, and boots.

"Jack-"

"Don't. Nice to know ye trust me." You bit your lip trying to hold back more tears. You kneeled down in front of him, hugging his legs.

"Jack, please I'm so sorry! I never should have thought that, I'm so sorry." You cried harder into Jack's legs. You heard Jack sigh as he brought his arms around you, picking you up and cradling you in his arms like a child.

"I understand why ye wouldn't. I'm sorry." You looked into Jack's eyes and kissed him hard and he kissed you back. You both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I'd love to be your wife." Jack raised a brow looking at you oddly.

"Love, that wasn't a question."