Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

More Secrets?

You woke up the next morning, Jack's arms wrapped around you tightly. You opened your eyes to see Jack still asleep so you decided you'll try to slowly and carefully squirm your way out to get to the bathroom, as to not wake Jack.

You bit your lip as you carefully slide your way down Jack's body when you get close to his hip, he turns in his sleep, his um...*ahem* being right in your face.

'Well this is just bloody great!' You bit your lip harder slowly trying to move away from his member as to not stir him awake when you hear more movement come from Jack. You freeze and close your eyes tight, hoping that somehow you would become invisable.

"Um...love...what are ye doin' down there?" Jack didn't even attempt to try and hide the amusement in his voice.

"I was trying not to wake you." You looked up at Jack who was smirking at you.

"Really? Because that's a rather odd poistion ye've gotten yerself into." You roll your eyes and push Jack to the side, him laughing at you.

"Oh shut up! I need to go to the bathroom, and I was trying to be nice as to not wake you!" You got up and marched to the bathroom, using it and cleaning your face.

"I'm sorry love, it's just, well it was funny! Ye can't blame me." You glare at him when you come out the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" You asked getting yourself ready for the day. Jack sat up and watched you as you got yourself dressed. When you went to walk passed him to get your effect he grabbed you be your waist and made you sit on his lap.

"Well...I figured me and ye should be married some place special...right?" You smiled looking at Jack, wrapping your arms around him.

"Yea..."

"Well, I told Tia to meet us here at the beautiful island...and she'll marry us. And ye can wear the lovely little dress ye got when ye got yer legs back." Jack smirked at you and you laughed.

"Jack!" You hit him lightly and got off of his lap.

"Are you serious about this Jack?" You ask facing away from him, placing your belt on.

"Yes. I've never loved anyone as much as I have loved ye, Raven. I would be the happiest pirate if ye married me." Jack came from behind and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Jack..." You turned around and kissed him lightly on his lips.

"I love you." You whispered smiling at him brightly.

"I love ye too. Come on, we've got an island to get to." Jack let go of you and went of to the bathroom and you made your way on deck helping out Ana-Maria and your sister. You made sure all Elma did was swab the deck because of her injury, although it was healing rather quickly.

"So I see you and Jack have made up." You laughed nodding your head showing off the ring.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Elma, Kesare, and Ana-Maria all stood around you staring at the ring.

"He really does love ye huh?" Ana-Maria smiled at you. You smiled back at her and glanced over at Jack who was talking with Gibbs.

"Yes...yes he does." The girls laughed at your dazzed state and then the four of you got back to work.
--
"Jack, where exactly are we going again?" Jack sighed, lookling down at you.

"Love, I'm not telling ye. Look, we're almost there." Jack pointed off to the side and you saw the island come into view.

"Oh my god, Jack it's beautiful. Someone's there already though." You looked up at Jack puzzled who was just smirking.

"Aye, someone is there."

"Jaaaack."

"Yes, love?"

"You're not going to tell me are you?"

"No, savvy?"

"Savvy." You rolled your eyes and walked away from Jack.

"We're going to be docking soon. Do you know who else is on that island? I know Tia is suppose to be there." You asked Kesare who was putting away some things with Elma.

"Umm...uhh...nope not a clue." She laughed nervously and you sighed.

"SECRETS! MORE GODAMN BLOODY SECRETS! HAS NO ONE LEARNED FROM THE FIRST TIME!" You yelled. Will looked over at you and laughed. The girls joining him.

"Ye got proposed to last time, what are ye complaining about?"