Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

The Storm

You sat on the edge watching the waves hit against the ship sighing in frustration. You couldn't believe Jack was still going to go to the stupid cyclone. You heard footsteps near you and you turned around to see Will.

"Are you alright?" You nodded your head and smiled.

"I'm just worried." Will placed his hand on your shoulder and you tensed up.

"Once he's set his mind to something he doesn't let it go." You look over at Will smiling nervously.

"So I've learned."

"I'm going to go rest. I'm not feeling to well." Will smiled at you.

"Of course." You smile at Will and then head off to Jack's cabin. You lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling. After awhile you don't notice it but you start to drift off.

Just then, Jack comes crashing in, sees you on the bed, and sighs. He's drenched from head to toe, panting.

"You're here, good. We need you out there?"

"What's going on?" Jack tries to catch his breath as you see a storm raging on out side and the ship rocking back and froth wildly.

"We need you outside," You looked at him sadly and closed your eyes.

"WHAT?! That was an order! Now ye get ye bloody ass out there!" Jack started pulling on you when you yanked your arm away.

"You don't understand! I can't! If I go out there I'll get wet!" Jack looks at you like your crazy.

"I know! It's a storm!" You bit your lip scared because he was yelling at you.

"I'll turn into a mermaid! I'm not fully human remember that Jack!" You yelled back at him your hands trembling. Jack closed his eyes remembering.

"Aye. You stay here then and wait out the storm. I've got ta get control the Pearl." You nodded your head looking at the floor. You wanted to help you really did.

"I'm sorry, Jack." Jack looked back at you but then rushed out slamming the door behind him.

Not soon after did Will come crashing into the cabin looking grim.

"What is it Will?" You stood up trying to help Will gain his composure.

"Ja-Jack *huff* fell *huff* overboard!" Your eyes went wide.

"WHAT!?" Will nodded his head. You couldn't think. You only thought of one thing you could do.

"Will...hold my hat!" You handed him your hat and started to take off your boots.

"What are you doing?!" You shred yourself of your pants and buttoned up the black shirt.

"Why are you undressing yourself?" You quickly ripped off the corset from underneath your shirt.

"Which side did he fall off of?" Will just stared at you wide-eyed.

"L-left," you nodded your head and ran out of the cabin.

"MISS ADAN!" You heard Gibbs yell at you as you jumped off the side of the ship where Jack fell.

Gibbs stared at where you had just jumped off from, Will running to go see.

"Did she just?" Gibbs nodded his head in shock.

As soon as you were in the water, you were able to breath again and your tale was back. You frantically searched the water for Jack and saw him sinking.

'Jack, no.' You quickly swam over to him, knowing he was starting to breath in water. You placed your lips against his giving him air and he awoke. He saw you and you smiled at him and breathed into him once more only this time you gave him a small gift. You pulled away and Jack gasped, breathing in the water.

"How can I?" You smiled and grabbed his hand.

"You're a merman now. Only for a little while, we must stay by the ship though, I'm sure once the storm is over you'll be back to normal." He looked down at his feet only to see two fins and fins on his forearms.

"What about you?"

"I'll turn back once I'm dry...I can't go back on the ship with you Jack." Jack shook his head.

"You're coming back with me." You smiled sadly knowing if you did the rest of the crew would find out.

"Everyone else on that ship will know what I am. I can't let that happen, if they know then...I'll turn back this way forever." Jack furrowed his brow confused, following you as you followed the ship, staying deep in the water to avoid the crashing waves.

"How can I know though?" You laughed holding onto his hand guiding him into a sunken ship.

"Because you knew me before I made the deal with Tia." Jack nodded his head and noticed you wearing the black shirt.

"Love, why the shirt?" You laughed again looking at some of the things in the ship.

"I couldn't run out to save you naked for the crew to see." Jack raised a brow and smirked. You hit his arm, laughing.

"I would've lost the clothes I was wearing because they would have turned into my tale." Jack nodded his head in understanding.

"Come we have to keep moving."

"Why?" You looked down and sighed.

"If my father is looking for me, he can track my tale. If I'm a mermaid he can easily find me." Jack looked at you questioningly.

"You don't want do ye?" You shook your head, grabbing Jack's hand once again and heading towards the Pearl.

"Love, I think the storm has let up." You looked up seeing the sun peeking at you through the water.

"Come." You both swam up and popped your heads above the water, Jack suddenly looked down.

"I think what you did to me finally wore off." He smirked at you and you shook your head.

"Jack, call up to them, I'll meet you at some island." You went to swim away when Jack grabbed your hand.

"You're not going anywhere. Don't worry." You bit your lip anxious and closed the black shirt around your chest so they wouldn't see the scales covering your breasts.

"GIBBS! WILL!" Jack yelled. Nearly half the crew ran to the side of the boat staring at Jack and you in the water.

"Well don't just stare at us! Throw down a bloody rope!" Gibbs nodded his head, they threw down a rope, and Jack began to climb.

"Now you Miss Adan." Gibbs yelled down. You shook your head, too scared to move.

"All ye scallywags get to the galley and don't ye come out until I go down and say so!" The crew looked at him oddly.

"Why, Jack?" Will questioned. Jack glared at him and the rest of the crew.

"Don't ask, just do! NOW!" The crew rushed down to the galley hearing the tone of voice Jack was using.

"Now love, grab onto the rope and I'll pull ye up."

"Jack you don't have to do this!" Jack sighed.

"Are ye going to give me problems like the crew?" You bit your lips and shook your head no. You grabbed onto the rope tightly. Jack eventually pulled you up, with much difficulty considering you were heavier with your tale. Once you were on deck Jack picked up and carried you into his cabin.

"Thank you, Jack." You smiled at him and he smiled at you.

"It was the least I could do. This is the second time you've saved me." You laughed and Jack went to go tell the crew they could come out now.

You started to dry yourself and you were finally all dry and your tale turned back into your legs you stood up making sure you could stand up steadily when Jack and Will walked in, seeing you.

"AHH!" You screamed and jumped into the bed covering yourself. Jack smirked and Will blushed looking away slightly.

"That was an interesting sight, love." You glared at Jack and pointed to the door.

"Out."

"Love, it's my cabin."

"Out..."

"Love-"

"OUT!" You screamed causing Jack and Will to jump back slightly never seeing you this way.

"Alright, love. But do come out when ye finished. You can help Will here stitch up some of the sails." You rolled your eyes and nodded your head.

"Yes of course, now get out!" Jack laughed leaving with Will who looked at you with sorrow.

'I can't believe him!' You thought angrily to yourself. You shook it off and got dressed.

"You'd think he'd be nicer. I did save the man's bloody life...AGAIN!"