Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Cyclone

It had been awhile, you were a day away from the cyclone, and you started to become more nervous each day. Will had also been hanging around you more lately as you would scrub the decks. You didn't mind talking with him it was just when he got close to you, you really felt weird. A man hadn't touched you really and those who have tried you would always run then through your sword if not just runaway. You had just finished cleaning the deck when Ana-Maria stood next to you.

"I see Will has taken a liken' to ye." She laughed as you made a sour face.

"I really don't know why. I'm all done here, want to go play cards?" You looked over at Ana-Maria as you stood up and she looked back at you smirking.

"Aye, but let's make it a bit more interestin' this time." You furrowed your brow as you went to put away the brush and bucket.

"Let's bet something." You thought about it and smiled.

"You have to do all my work plus yours if I win!" The two of you headed downstairs to the galley as she pulled out the cards setting them on the table.

"Fine...but ye have got ta kiss both Will and the Capt'n." Your eyes went wide.

"B-But I've never...never kissed anyone before." Ana-Maria smirked.

"Well then, let's hope ye beat me then." You glared at her but then nodded your head sitting down in front of her and the two of you started your game.

A while later you were very close to winning when Ana-Maria somehow got ahead of you.

"HA! 19! I win little birdie, now go kiss 'em!" You bit your lip scared.

"Do I have to?" You begged. She laughed nodding her head.

"Aye ye do! I would've done all the work if ye woulda won." You growled and then stood up.

"Fine. I'm going to do it." You went up on deck, Ana-Maria following to find Jack and Will at the helm looking at the map. You sighed, Ana-Maria gave you a push towards to the two, and so you walked over.

Jack and Will both looked at you strangely before Jack asked, "What is it love?" You stood up in front of him, grabbed his face, and kissed him hard on the lips, causing him to drop his compass. You broke away from him and looked over at Will who looked shocked and a bit sad when you grabbed his face and kissed him hard to. Ana-Maria could be heard laughing in the background. You pulled away blushing and quickly walked away down back to the galley, the crew starting at you bewildered and Ana-Maria laughing her ass off.

"Well what in bloody hell was that for!" Jack asked picking up his compass from the floor.

"I made a bet with her and she lost. She had to kiss both you and Will. I'm going to go find her though, ye to were her first kiss." Jack smirked at that thought and Will was still flustered.

"Amazing kisser for a first timer 'ey?" Jack nudged Will who snapped back to reality.

"Her lips were so soft." Will murmured.

"Oh, don't tell me ye gettin' all sappy on me now? Over Raven? She's not the girl for you mate." Jack looked at his compass and the map ignoring the glare Will was giving him.

"What do you mean, she's not the girl for me? Jack she's perfect! You saw her! She's beautiful and so shy." Jack grinded his teeth and looked over at Will.

"William...do me a favor, and shut up! We've got treasure to find."

"Are ye okay?" You looked still blushing from before and nodded your head solemnly.

"Come on Raven, we've got work to do. Capt'n says we be nearing our first stop soon." You looked up at Ana-Maria worried.

"This is not going to be easy."

"Never is when it comes to treasure. Never is." You laughed lightly and when above deck with her to work on the sails since you had finished with scrubbing the deck. You saw Jack at the helm still but without Will. You looked over and when he looked at you, you looked away blushing.

"Raven! Are ye lookin' away cause of the kiss or 'cause ye like 'im?" Your eyes went wide.

"I'm still embarrassed about the kiss Ana-Maria!" She laughed and hugged you.

"You're so shy." You chuckled and went to work on the sails. They were catching a lot of air so you assumed you were very close to the cyclone. You finished but once the sail was up the wind caught it and sent you to the floor.

"Ow" You whined and tried to stand up, your bottom hurting you. Someone from behind helped you up and you turned to see Will.

"Oh um...thanks." You looked down blushing and dusted your pants off.

"No problem. The sails can be tricky." You laughed nervously and then looked at him to see him gazing at you.

"Um...is Jack still at the helm?" Will frowned and nodded his head.

"Thanks, I just want to talk to him about the siren." Will's face light up slightly as he nodded his head. You walked to Jack who was lightly humming to himself.

"Jack?" He kept staring at the compass as he answered, "Yes?"

"Well...I've been thinking. Since you are going after this treasure...you should lock all the men down in the galley." Jack turned around looking at you like you were crazy.

"I'm not locking up me crew, love."

"Well you better or they'll throw themselves into the ocean and mostly likely drown! You should be locked up too." Jack started laughing shaking his head.

"A siren's song isn't that powerful." You glared at him.

"Really? Have you ever met a Siren, Jack? Well I have and let me tell you, even though her song attracts men, it was still hard for me to resist her call! Let me and Ana-Maria get whatever it is that is needed, because if you and the crew stay out here, you will die." You were looking at Jack sternly and he stared back at you with the same look.

"Fine. The crew and me will stay locked up. When though?"

"How far away from the cyclone are we?" Jack looked around and then at the map."

"At least another 5 hours." You thought about it for a second and then nodded your head.

"Now. She'll start singing when we're at least a couple hundred yards away."

"NOW?!" You nodded your head.

"Hand over the map and compass. What is it that were are supposed to get from her?" Jack glared at you shaking his head.

"I'm stay out here until we're close enough, I change my mind." You glared at him.

"What?!"

"You can handle one man love, but not an entire crew trying to go overboard." You sighed closing your eyes.

"Fine. You stay out here but if I must I will hit you across the head to get you to stop jumping over!"

"Or you could just do what you did before, that would be a good distraction." You looked at him wide-eyed and blushed.

"Um...uh...I'll go tell the crew to go down...to the galley." You ran off hearing Jack chuckle slightly as you walked away,

"Ana-Maria!" She walked over to you smiling.

"Aye?"

"We need to get all of the crew down to the galley's and then lock them in there."

"Are ye crazy!?" You laughed.

"It's for their own safety." Ana-Maria shook her head.

"This isn't going to be easy."
-----
"Jack everyone is down stairs." Jack looked over at you and nodded his head.

"We're close..." Ana-Maria started to walk to front of the ship.

"Do you hear that?" Jack's eyes start to glaze over, the notes hit your hears ever so lightly, gently imbedding themselves into your brain.

"Jack remember to fight it! We're not even half way there!" The ship started to rock more and go faster as the cyclone pulled it in. Banging from down stairs was heard, the men trying to get out to get to the Siren.

"It's hard!" Jack gripped onto the wheel tightly trying to focus on controlling the ship.

"JUST FIGHT IT!" You yelled running to when Ana-Maria was to see the cyclone in the middle of the water.

"Do you hear anything?" You looked over at Jack. Jack shook his head.

"All I hear is humming, no...no words." Jack's closed his eyes tightly shaking his head trying to ignore the angelic voice.

"Me too. I don't get it then!" The ship started to go round the cyclone getting closer and closer to the middle.

"There's someone down there!" Ana-Maria shouted.

"What?" You looked over and saw her. She was beautiful and yet she looked so sad. She looked up at you and Ana-Maria a bit shocked to see two women. She saw her pale gray skin and her white/gray hair on top her head like a crown, and a black gown draped over her body. You remembered the Sirens usually don't dress like that.

'It must be from when she was swallowed by her own hatred and pain.'

"JACK!" Ana-Maria was looking behind you and you turned around to see Jack in a trance ready to jump overboard.

"NO JACK!" You ran after to catch him before he jumped but you ended up falling with him.

"RAVEN! JACK!" Ana-Maria screamed seeing the both of you fall down to where the Siren was. She couldn't believe what happened but she knew she had to get the ship under control or else it would also be sucked up into the cyclone.