Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Faries?

"Raven?" Will called to you ask he walked over to you.

"Yea?" You stood up leaving the brush in the bucket, wiping the sweat from your forehead.

"Jack wants to see you." You smile and nod your head, following him to where Jack is.

"Ah! Just the woman I wanted ta see!" Jack looks back and turns around on his chair and waves at you to come over to him.

"Here," he points to a place marked, 'Fiaea', "do you know what it is?"

"Yeah, that means 'Faery'. Why?" Jack taps purses his lips and strokes his braids looking at the map intently.

"That's our next stop." Will looks over your shoulder at the map seeing the tiny island.

"Really?" You ask. Jack nods his head marking things on the map and then standing up,

"I know someone there." You smile as Jack walk in front of you to make his way back to the helm.

"Ye do love?"

"Uh-huh. She's a friend of mine. Oh...Jack...you might want to be careful on that island. The people there are um...small." You let out a small giggle as he and Will look at you confused. You just smiled and make your way back to your bucket to finish your chores. A few hours later, you finish your work and get something quick to eat from the galley and try to find Ana-Maria.

"Who are you looking for?" You jump slightly scared by the voice, turning around to find Will.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." You smile and shake your head.

"It's okay. I was just looking for Ana-Maria. I finished and wanted to just talk to someone." You took a bite of your apple and sat on the edge of the ship looking out at sea.

"Ana-Maria is still working she hasn't finished, so sorry. You're stuck with me." Will stuck his tongue out at you and you scrunched up your nose.

"I'm stuck with you! Ugh! You're so boring Will!" You turned away trying hard to hold back a smile when you see Will's face fall.

"Oh...I...um...sorry." Will went to walk away when you jumped down and grabbed onto.

"No, no! I didn't mean it! I was just joking!" Will turned around with a grin on his face and you glared at him.

"I know." He started to tickle you and you laughed hysterically.

"Stop! Will! Get off!" You yelled desperately trying to free yourself.

"WILLAIM! RAVEN!" You both stopped hearing your names being yelled and looked up seeing Jack stand above the both of you furious.

"What are the two of ye doin'?!" Jack yelled as the two of you stood up.

"We were just having some fun Jack." Will answered in your guys' defense.

"The both of ye should of been workin'! Instead ye were goin' at it on the deck of me ship!"

"We were finished Jack. Sorry." You said, biting your lip.

"Thas Capt'n ta ye!" He yelled at you, making you flinch. His yelling caused the rest of the crew to watch what was going on and found it rather odd that he was speaking to you like that and so did you.

"Yes, Captain." You whispered and walked away to go find Ana-Maria and help her with her work.

"You didn't have to yell at her like that Jack! She didn't do anything!" Will got in Jack's face, the crew watched intently waiting to see what Jack would do to Will.

"William...I suggest ye go and find something to do, before I keelhaul ye. Now!" Jack glared at Will and Will at Jack. Will then walked away to go do something and Jack went back to the helm.

"What are ye scurvy dogs lookin' at! Get back to work!" Jack yelled at the rest of the crew and they quickly got busy. No one really understood why Jack suddenly acted the way he did.

'I can't believe he got so mad at me for no reason. I don't know what I did.' You let out a frustrated sighed and Ana-Maria looked at you confused.

"Are ye okay? I heard yelling back there." You sighed and explained what had happened to her.

"That's odd. I mean I know Jack's crazy and all that but he doesn't usually yell at people without a good reason. Ye finished ye work and so did Will so it wasn't like ye were slackin' off. Men." Ana-Maria rolled her eyes and you giggled.

"What do you think I should do? I mean I do sleep in the same cabin as him. I can only avoid him for so long." Ana-Maria thought about it for a moment and then hit you on your back raising a small yelp from you.

"Silent treatment! Dun talk to 'im. At all."

"You really think it will work?" She nodded her head, her large hat wobbling.

"Eventually he'll cave and say sorry because he had no right to yell at ye! Then he'll realize ye ain't talkin' ta 'im so it'll drive 'im crazy!" You giggled and nodded your head.

"Okay, I'll try it." You and her finished tying up the sail and went down to the galley for dinner. You did as she said and didn't talk or even acknowledge Jack's presence but he didn't for you either. That hurt you slightly but you pushed it aside.

'What is this feeling in my stomach? Why do I start to care about things when I'm around him?'

-Have you ever consider it's love?-

'Well...not really...I guess because I don't know what love is.'
'
-Ask around. Ask someone what it feels like and then compare it to what you feel around Jack-

'Well not right now! I'm very mad at him!'

Your thoughts kept running on like this for a while throughout dinner until Ana-Maria or Will with talk with you, sometime even Gibbs, Pintel or Ragetti would make small talk. Once you were finished you headed up to the cabin and got yourself ready for bed. Jack walked in and got himself ready for bed also glancing at you every now and then.

"We should be getting to Fiaea sometime tomorrow afternoon." You just nodded your head and got into the bed. Jack sighed and laid down on the floor.

"Goodnight, Raven."

"Hmph." With that, you blew out the candle and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The lines inbetween the dashes like this one -Have you ever consider it's love?- are Raven's 'other' voice inside her head. Just wanted to clear that up.