Status: Complete. =)

Where Dead Angels Lie

Reprieve

I need you to be my saviour I need someone to rette mich from all evil, I can't stand the spell that they put upon me, this is my sacrament of wilderness and I want to live in sanctuary so I don't have to deal with the fears of the normal life, I want to live and love with the fearless HEART, I have to learn the evils of armies afar! Can we honor the rescuer in the sky?! I honestly just asked to be rescued!

Chorus:

Can you please be my reprieve of my heart? I need a reprieve can you fill that void? I vow to honor the angels in the skies I need a reprieve or I'll have to sing you a requiem for a dream of what everything would be like? An encounter, while symbolic, it's truthful but stopped by a hungry pack of WOLVES! I broke an agreement since time immemorial to be born! I wanna live with the fearless heart, or the blood within me can break out of me and I can live without you even though it's hard as hell to do so I can accomplish it if I can find my way to begin a journey beyond this redemptionless land!

Verse:

So can I remain truthful? You still have my heart and I can't bear to love again 'cause you still have what I want, our encounter, symbolic yet ghostly is the one with a tool, tonight the journey from this land begins! (*Choir/Solo voice high notes*) I lie in my dead and still dying cradle! I wish for your arms to be wrapped around me so I can break away from the pain I suffer from, your mom and I crave for you to be back! It can never go away, Jess will earn herself a reprieve or so help me! I will play the ReQuiem for a dream of you in person again...

(Chorus x3)

TONIGHT THE JOURNEY TO UNDYING LANDS HAS BEGUN! WE WILL FIGHT ANYTHING IN OUR WAY AND WE WON'T LOSE OUR WAR! I am the fighter they have been searching for, God tell them we gave the twins our hearts and they abused their rights to say they want us back in flames, the good and not the bad have won so please can we at least see them one last time? It's the encounter I dream of, symbolic and truthful feelings are reborn

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold: Warbly high and strong voice (the way Anette Olzon sang "....we will honor the angel in the snow.." and "..hungry choir of wolves" in her rendition of "Sacrament Of Wilderness" off the 1998 "OceanBorn" album)

YEAH BABY! NINTH ALBUM!!!!!!!!! WOO! YEAH! All right- Okay I'm done. XD haha.