Status: Complete. =)

Where Dead Angels Lie

Envision

I dream of the day I can make it right (FOR YOU!) It's a damned day for saints burning in the flames of hell, when it rains fire from the heavens upon me, all these dreams can't compare to what I have shared with you, I can make all of your dreams come true, as you and only you have done for me...PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO PROVE ME PERFECT FOR YOU! JUST LET ME, EXPLAIN THE ONLY WAY TO RELATE! Can we rock away!? Imagine the fate, just think of all the ways we relate for real!

Chorus:

It's a bloody damn godforsaken nightmare everytime I think of you not here by my side, if you wanted a child all you had to do was tell me, I would've prepared my life to change for the sacrifice, of a lifetime you are my sacrifice! I will envision us together forever in the afterlife, I will pray for us and hope I wont be denied! So much will be changed, once the world knows they can't dare to leave us behind! So many years have passed this world and not one has made it out in secret, they all went down in flames but I will give you my love and honor, and make your dream come true trust me, I can fight!

Verse:

The story is in stone and my game is played, surely what I gave for you is made for sacrifice of the light! I WILL PRAY FOR US AND HOPE I DON'T GET DENIED! SO MANY HEARTS WILL BE RAISED, YET SO MANY WILL BE BROKEN! It's a field day out there where they will attempt to murder everything we've got, we can fight it off please listen to me! It's a frightening thought of fear, but for you and I, I will try to raise a kid, you will not see me FAIL!

(Chorus x3)

It's the hand of happiness, keeping me alive so you know that...I .can.rock.run away it's the internal awakening, let's go (go x3) and let me be the one who gives the kiss of...life...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Candy Kaulitz "Do You Still Love Me?" ONLY!!!!! :D