Status: Complete. =)

Where Dead Angels Lie

Vanished Amaranth

There's a flower hidden in my heart, should I forgive you and give back my love? God I am so disillusioned, it pains me to think I had you in my grasp and left you behind afar! I should learn to honor the god in the sky! Can I ever learn to run away without feeling regret? I need to learn how to give my heart, to the correct one that has earned a right to call me theirs!

Chorus:

Caress the one, the face that you call yours, and in my heart the snow white sorrow faded away and now I'm off to find the vanished amaranth in my life! I'm following the path in daylight, I can't help but draw the silhouette of a dreamer to calm me down! It's not that easy, sometimes I wish I never lost my vanished amaranth, and maybe I could learn to love again, I will sing you a bleeding elegy for the dead heart divine!

Verse:

Is it good that I let you down?! Can you rette mich? It's a temporary heart, I've drowned in regret at the thought of the cadence of my last breath, I have to send a nightwish through the starlit skies in the cold of the night, silence is golden, but at the same time I wish to run away, my fear of tommorrow is far too great! I am anything but ordinary, the impulse is dead and it has drowned me in regret, so I can begin to run before the awakening of the pain I caused! I am playing the dulcet harps in a velvet hideout in the wilderness of the forests, my encounter waas symbolic and I was not truthful I could've stopped but I didn't and now I'm burning up like a campfire! The elven harps broken in pain scream their songs in my ear to get me to fix up my mistake!

(Chorus x3)

I'm not the one to murder paradise, my vanished amaranth left my insanity behind, it could've taken it away! I should have forseen this, it's killed me inside that I broke every bond of trust I had with you, The angels in heaven weep at the thought of my mistake and the songs are heard throughout the mortal realms, god save my sanity

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Do I even really need to say what story this is for? Honestly? xD haha. :) Well it's for V.A (duh XP xD), Sacrament and D.H.D :)

2: Choir on the choruses, one soprano singer on backup for the verses and me on lead. xD haha. I have zero clue what voice I possess and also have no clue how to sing correctly. :/ .....*insert laughter here* just kidding. :)