Status: Complete. =)

Where Dead Angels Lie

When It Rains

A.= How dare you try to claim that you have fallen so far down below for me when you were the one that pushed me down to dark and deadly lows? I will never love you, nor will I ever even like you! I may find the shining in my heart to consider dreaming of thinking to consider forgiving you, you broke my heart! When she killed me inside, you lost all mind! Now I'm gonna break! Now you better get the hell out of my way! Save yourself, it's a black angel grave day it's no better than to suffer!

Chorus:

Set me free, tell me you don't want her, tell her you're sorry she'll never set you free you're stuck without her! It's a day for ghosts whenever we're together in a room, It's a spell of pain, I can't save it away! The only time I will ever be yours is when it rains fire down upon me and it threatens to end my life, I will NEVER BE YOURS AGAIN! It rains down darkness on me, this ever expanding hate I feel in my heart directed towards you, this is the day, this is the day you admit your play to my face!

Verse:

It hurts to know I almost thought that I had fallen for you, it's the spell of an evil king residing in all HELL! It hurts to know that I thought I fell for you it's a pain and a jab in my still dy-ing hear-rt! I CAN RUNAWAY FOREVER! It's an awakening of the fire of sacred hate I felt towards the two of you, if I ever fall for you it's due to the spell of evi-il!

(Chorus x3)

Tell me you hate me, tell me you dis-like me how I ever thought I fell for you is a miracle I know that'd never suit with my sanity so well, I am in love with the slicing of my own private metal! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME MY FRIEND IS MY METAL! I lost everything I had, the band is all I've got left I love it all, I never wanna lose you again and an ice age floods through me like a million BLA-A-ADES!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
1: Power Metal ballad verses

2: Insane rocky/metallic chorus and new verses.
_____________________________
Vocals:

First verse: Lead male voice/Backing lyric soprano on chanting

Chorus: Female choir/Lead male voice

2nd Verse: Dramatic soprano/Male voice duet

Choruses again: Same as before

3rd Verse: Lyric Soprano/Male Voice duet

Choruses AGAIN: Choir on backing vocals/Male lead voice/Coloratura Soprano singing with Male Voice
____________
Music:

Power-crazy guitars, light keyboards, melodic drum loops, dark bass lines, powerhouse lead male vocals, soprano backup singers. :) :) :) :) :)