One Wish

This is what happens when a regular teenager gets scooped into a rockstar's life.

Main character: Jamie Wish Davis
Love Interest: Joseph Adam Jonas
  1. School on Birthday
    And at that moment it hit me; I am finally a sixteen year old.
  2. Proposition
    "Oh really? So I can do whatever I want today and you woudn't nag me to not do it or critisize what I do?" I asked being a little skeptical about this whole proposition.
  3. Tickets Make My Blood Boil
    "Don't play that silly act with me, Lianna, cause I know that you bought tickets to their show and told your parents that I would be coming along with you,"
  4. Are You Fo' Shiz?
    "Wish, do you know what I just hit?" she asked as if I was supposed to know what was so shocking.
  5. It's a Sign
    I just wish that I would get a sign that would show me that there is something or someone that will trully make me happy in the future.
  6. Historic Landmark
    "Fine, but this Taco Bell shall be forevermore a historic landmark," Li whispered, shrieking a bit as she unwrapped her chalupa
  7. Puppy Love?
    "You think we're good looking?" I heard a familiar someone say behind me.
  8. Sleepovers and Conversations
    "I'm glad that you are my best friend." She said hugging me
  9. Karma's A Trip
    I lied, next chappy is gonna be the concert.
  10. Swings Make The Best Reunion Places
    "Do you know who that is?"
  11. The Stubborn Brothers
    Boy this day was really something
  12. Denial and I Don't Mix
    " We were not flirting! We were merely having a childish discussion."
  13. Parental Consent
    "So you're telling me that you are going to hang out with Li and three hot boys?" My mom cleared.
  14. Kickin the Day Off
    "Well m'lady, we are headed off toward uncharted territories where we will uncover mystical monsters and magical creatures." he said with a formal tone to his voice.
  15. Allergic Reaction
    LATE I know
  16. Meat Eating Pandas
    "How would you like it if you had dreams about a vicious pandas chasing after you with blood all over them and bamboos as swords,"